[ 1 ]

Jacob

Another arguement. This time I just can't take it. Ya' know, sometimes I just wanna call it quits with Maraya, but I love her too much to do so. I honestly love her with all my heart. I put so much effort in trying to keep her happy and she does nothing but bicker at me in return. I just can't be in her presence any longer.

Now I'm at a bar. Halfway out of it. I called Rihanna here too, since she's the only one who understands me.

Maraya knows about Rih. She just knows that Rih and I are good friends, which is actually true.

Nothing more.  

"Maybe you should just take a break with her.. Have your space to breathe for a bit." Rihanna suggested.

Maybe she was right. We argue 24/7. But all of this we went through makes me have second thoughts about it. I love her too much to call it quits. 

I took another 2 shots and I was sure I was highly drunk. I noticed the skin tight short shorts Rihanna was wearing and some feeling rushed over me. I could no longer control my actions.

I started rubbing on her leg, totally ignoring what she was still telling me. She grabbed my hand and looked at me. I looked at her back and could tell that she didn't want me to stop. She wanted me.

She took my hand and out the bar door we went.