Chapter 5 : Deceiving Eyes

A/N : I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I couldn't think of anything and I had my exams early and my cousin's wedding AND JUST WHEN I THINK IT'S ALL OVER I'M TOLD THAT I HAVE EVEN MORE EXAMS!!

I'm really sorry it's been two months...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You stepped out of the train and breathed in the air of the city. It had been a while since you and the others had left Tokyo and now you were back. The tournament had already started but you had told the team that you would go to see the teams playing in Tokyo to gather info to help them. Your father's close friend owned a hotel in Tokyo so finding a place to stay wouldn't be a hassle.

On your way to the hotel you stopped and an idea popped into your head. You smiled and turned around and headed to Kuroo's house. You got to the house and was about to ring the doorbell when something though the window caught your eye.

There in the window was Kuroo...sitting on the coach...with a girl straddling him...KISSING!!!

Your eyes widened and you found yourself frozen in place with tears brimming at your eyes. Kuroo noticed something in the line if vision and turned to see what it was. After seeing you at the window, he stood up, making the girl on his lap fall, and ran towards the door.

In reality you wanted to stay and beat the shit out of him but found your legs running in the opposite direct. "(Y/n)!" Kuroo called and sprinted after you. However, you hid in a bush and waited for him to leave. You covered your mouth to try and silent the crys. You heard him grunt and walk back to his house.

Once he was gone and out of site you came out of your hiding space and frantically wiped away the tears. Your actions lead to failure as the tears poured from your red eyes and dripped off your chin. Taking a shaky deep breath you headed to the hotel with your head hanging low.

Kuroo's POV

I ran after (y/n) after I saw her through my window. What she saw was not what it looked like. We were paired up randomly in class for a project and when the girl came over I sat on the coach and she forced herself on me.

As fast as I was (y/n) was faster and she got away from me. I panted and looked around to see if I could spot her but nothing. I grunted and stomped back to my house in a fit of rage.

I got home and slammed the door shut. Walking into the living room I found the girl STILL THERE! "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I yelled and she stood up and looked at me with an innocent look. "Why? Who was that?" I'm gunna punch you in a second I thought. "She was my girlfriend! Now get out!"

She just stood there and showed a smug expression. "You mean that pathetic little girl? Why would you like a boring person like her when there're girls like me in the world?" She said and walked towards me.

So INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF I grabbed her collar and glared at her. "You are so FUCKING LUCKY that you're a girl otherwise I would have already KILLED YOU BY NOW!!" I yell. She trembles and runs out of the house.

I scratched the back of my head and ran to my phone. I immediately called (y/n) and tapped my foot as I sited for her to answer. It went to voice mail and I threw my phone at the wall, thank god it didn't break. I fell to my knees and cried as I pounded my fists against the floor. "You idiot! Of course she wouldn't answer!"

Time skip ~ I forgot to mention that you got there at about sunset and now it's dark

3rd person POV

After eating a light dinner and shower you changed into your pyjamas and got into bed. You received multiple phone calls from Kuroo but never picked up. You just wanted to be alone. Getting to sleep was probably the hardest bit. You had to get up early tomorrow so that you could get a good seat in the bleachers; you'd be able to gather info on other teams easier. Instead you just ended up crying yourself to sleep.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Yeah there's gunna be a bit of drama going on in the next 2-3 chapters cause come on, this fic was all happy go lucky. We NEED drama. If you want anything in particular for this fic then go ahead and tell me. I also published a few haikyuu Oneshots so if you want a oneshot for another go ahead and comment too.