Chapter 1

The night was quite and the stars glittered freely in the blackness of space. Amazing white waves lengths of colorful rainbow light exhibited the stars as they shine brightly as if they'd been reborn once more. On the roof top of a tall building, there was a young man, humming and dining to himself. His clear white hair shimmering in the darkness, and his amber eyes wild with amazement.

But the humming man wasn't there to look at the stars. Instead, he was waiting. Waiting for an opportunity to kill.

The door to the rooftop squeaked open. The humming man continued to sing and hum. But his ears focus now had diverted from the stars and to the soft walking footsteps of the coming person.

"Hello there," a young girl with bright red hair and crystal white eyes cheerfully greeted the man with a wave and smile. The humming man stopped his singing and humming and turned back around to look at the girl. A wild glow in his eyes shooting daggers at her. Reaching into his coat pocket, he tried to pull out his gun, but the girl had already taken it away from him. A long time before he even realized what had happened.

"Sorry," the girl apologized as she tossed the gun into the air and caught it. She smiled widely at him. A glint of victory in her eyes. "but I can't have you ruining my plans again." 

The man's eyes grew wide with terror. For a strange reason, he had a bad feeling coming from this girl. She looked quite normal. Her appearance was normal, but the nature that she had, wasn't normal.

"Are you going to leave his body yet?" The girl questioned, taking a step forward. The man stepped back, only to be stopped by the rails of the edge building.

The man sneered at her before jumping up into the air and taking flight away from her. He girl watched him go. A delightful smile plastered to her face. "Oh, that wasn't much fun..." She pouted and the the gun she was holding in her hand over the rails.

Just as she stepped forward, the door to the rooftop squeaked and up came footsteps. This time, not just one pair, but four of them. They stopped when they spotted her. They stared at her with awe. "Um...hello there," one of the men said nervously to her. The girl turned around and smiled.

"Hello," she greeted back. "What brings you four here?" She asked nodding to them. The four men looked at each other. Their eyes were full of surprise. They kind of expected to see someone else to be here. "Is something the matter?" The girl asked.

"N—no!" A blonde haired boy with dark sunglasses fretted. He walked over to the girl. "We just didn't expect anyone to be up here." He smiled. 

The girl smiled. "Oh, okay." She turned back around and looked up at the stars. "The stars, they're beautiful, aren't they?" She asked them.

"Yes, they sure are." One of the men said. He was holding up a video camera up to the stars. Capturing the beauty of the rainbow colored stars as they glimmered warmly in the cold and dissonant void of space.

The girl closed her eyes as she felt the gentle breeze of the night. She sighed and turned back around to the men. She took off her small backpack and took out a large sake bottle and sake cups. "Anyone want a drink?" She asked happily.

"Hey, aren't you a bit too young to be drinking?" Asked a midget boy with chestnut hair and hazel eyes. 

The girl smiled and blushed. "No, not really."

The man with red spiky hair and glaring amber eyes smirked at her. "You're an unusual girl." He commented.

The girl's eyes widened. "I know!" She perked. "I'm Ichigo Ichihara. Nice to meet you all."

"Nice to meet you too." They nodded politely to her.