Lets talk about love on Wattpad

So...There I was... Crying like there was no tomorrow, like I was going to die. I just couldn't stop crying, holding my phone and looking at it, like it had a monster or something...Yeah that was me....

Hi! I am Emma. I'm 14 years old, and I want to tell you the story of my life, may be it would not be so interesting, but you don't loose anything by reading this! :)

I'm gonna start telling you when the worst thing in my life happened... love. That was when I felt in love with the most popular and hottest guy of the school. The name of my crush was Austin, he was three years older than me.
This guy told once to my best friend, Jimmy (I call him Gege, honestly don't know why) that I beautiful, that he knew that when I became 15 I will be his girlfriend.  Yeah... believe it, because it was so true.
After that I started to fall for him even though he never talked to me face to face... I was so embarrassed to talk to him, and he had some much experience and knew a lot of these things, and I couldn't even flirt with a potato. Seriously.

It all happened on November, and school was almost over. The greatest news that I could ever receive was that he was leaving the school (sarcasm). It just broke my heart, does it was possible that I got so much bad luck? well,it was possible. I just can't believe that I just got one last week to talk to him, but I was too shy and he didn't care that much... so nothing happened...

During a year I kept dreaming about him, I didn't care about anything, he was perfect in my mind.
But actually, he wasn't that perfect... He flirt with everyone, he was kind of smoker,and he had a... Well I will tell you later. We plan several times to have a date, but we never got it. So that's my sad love story, agh... I like him so much!! Why does he can just love me? lol I just wanted him to know everything of what I thought about him... Then I realized that I didn't know him good! The only time we had been in front of each other had been so awkward and we didn't even talk. It was normal in me, I mean I'm a little girl.

When I became 13 I thought he will love me because I just needed two years more to be his girlfriend, but he continued ignoring me. He was new in the other school, and I had seen on Facebook (yeah yeah...call me stalker) that he had a lot of pretty classmates... So, I already had lost him!

One day I was stalking him, as usual, and I saw a picture that just broke my heart... He was giving a kiss to a blonde girl. She wasn't that cute... I started to feel with anger looking at this picture, I went to read the comments, many girls put like:

Randoom girl: OMG! Jessie you guys look so good!! love u so much!! You are meant to be.

I read all the comments and some tears dropped by my cheek. I never had been kissed... And I wanted him so bad to be my first one! Then I realized that he didn't comment anything, he didn't even hit like to the pic... I was so angry at myself that I started to talk to a guy named Smith, and I kind of like him,but I couldn't stop thinking about Austin...

Smith became my first official boyfriend, and he gave me my first peak;it wasn't good at all!! We just last for a week. I know, it was so ridiculous, but he was my first boyfriend. I talked to one of my best friends, Mindy, and told her to talk to Austin, and ask him what the fuck was that picture! After many days she told me that he told her that everything had been a mistake, and that he didn't want to talk about it... So, guess what? I continued loving him... Agh... I hate me so bad for continue falling for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys! i honestly don't know if i should continue writing!! please tell me if u like it! :)