Chapter 2- First Day

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. I hit the snooze button. Why did I set my alarm?
I almost fall back to sleep when realization hits me. I sit up and look at the time: 9:00. Shit I'm late! I jump out of bed, get some clothes, and head straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I was finished with my shower, I ate a quick breakfast, which consisted of an apple, grabbed my keys, and ran out the door. I really hope they don't care that I'm late. I got into my car and drove to their house.

I was expecting some kind of mansion or something, but that's not what it was at all. It was just a normal house. I got out of the car and approached the front door. I noticed there was a note on it, and I read it.

"If you're reading this, you are probably the person I have hired to work for me. I'm terribly sorry, but I've had to go out today. I still have a few things for you to do, but we will unfortunately not get to meet today. I hope to see you tomorrow." ~MF

Darn, I wanted to meet this person. Well, I guess I should get started then. I turn the note over and, sure enough, there is the list of things I need to do.

°Wash Windows
°Vacuum
°Dust
*Please stay out of the bedroom. I have some things in there that might get messed up if someone goes in there right now.

I sigh in relief as there isn't much on the list. I walk inside and start working.

~1 hour later~

I thought it would've taken less time than this. Then again, I'm new to the house and don't know where everything is. I didn't look around because the owner isn't here and it would be disrespectful. I just got done as fast as I could and went home.

When I got home, I decided to get on YouTube. Markiplier and Jacksepticeye had posted two videos, so I watched them. After I watched them, I checked my email. I found out I got an email from the person I'm working for.

"You did an excellent work on the tasks I assigned you. Well done. Can't wait to see if you can do even more tomorrow, and it be just as good. Have a good night, and see you tomorrow." ~MF

I smiled. They're actually way more polite than I thought they would be. They seem very nice to be honest. I looked at the clock and realized it was getting kinda late. YouTube can really make you lose track of time. I decided to clock out for the day, awaiting for the day ahead. Hoping I'll finally get to meet this MF person that I'm working for.