The Start

A.N: This is my first story on Wattpad, but I have different stories on Achieve of our own in my Marianokasa account!  Feel free to check it out and enjoy the story!

Ch. 1

       "Have you ever heard about the Blue Moon Nights?"
"Yeah. They say that every half moon and full moon, especially the Blue Moon and Lunar Eclipse, a black wolf with dark blue eyes appears from rooftops, forests, lakes, and mountains near the True Cross Academy."
"They say that the black wolf helps exorcists during the night missions when high level demons appear. Meaning it could be a demon wolf."
"Like a Cat Sidhe, except they are more stronger, quicker, have sharp senses, and kind to someone who they see as trustworthy."
"The Wolf Hunters."
-----------------------
          -Rin's POV-
           'Hey Rin! Rin! RRIINN!' Someone yelled in my ear. I screamed as I sat up tall on my chair. "WHAT YUK-?! Oh, Kuro. What is it?" 'It's tonight!' "Tonight? About wh- oh..." Tonight is that day, and it is probably gonna be crazy like the other days before. Mephisto told me when I realized I was a demon that I need to go out every time on "Those Days and Nights" to get use to my powers. I did get use to them and my powers, except it didn't help control my flames on the day my friends found out I was the Son of Satan. I'm not sure if he told Yukio about the "Nights and Days" now that his powers are awakened. God, it's been five and a half months since that incident happened and I have half a month of studying left to pass the Exorcist Test. "I hope that it wouldn't turn out crazy like the first time.", I sighed as I continued doing homework. "Turn what out crazy?" Another voice asked. I turned around and flinched when I saw my younger brother in front of the door. Shit, I need to act quickly. "Kuro's new power." That's actually half true. Kuro found out that his screams can change into sound waves that stun other demons except half demons like me and Yukio, but the first time he did it caused Sir Phelps to get angry at him. "Oh yeah, his Hyper Scream. That one was crazy." Phew! Got away from that subject! I realized it was 8 P.M., and Yukio is still here. "By the way, what are you doing here at 8 P.M.? Aren't you suppose to be back at 12 A.M?" I asked. "I got a call from Sir Phelps to come back home until 10 for a night watch. He said to be sure that nothing is wrong at night." Damn that Clown, he wants to see what Yukio does if he shoots the wrong enemy. "All for fun" is what he would be saying right now. "Oh. Okay. Well I am gonna go sleep now. I have to see what Shura wants from me tomorrow." "Alright. Night Rin." "Night Yukio. Don't do anything risky!" "I won't!" He replied as he closed the door. I turned off the lights and opened the window, seeing a full moon shining in the night sky. Well, not just any moon, a Blue Moon Night.