Confession

Zack POV, Middle school

Look, I know my dad wants me to focus on my studies, but, Tomika's hard to ignore, whether you like her or not. And, yes, I'll just get over with the fact I like like her. She's pretty much a bold word in a sentence. Ex. My dad wants me to get into Yale. I don't really know when it started, but who cares? What's done is done. She's just got this spontaneous personality, and her voice, just talking is floating on air, when she sings, It takes all my willpower not to stop playing and drop my guitar. Thank goodness I'm good at keeping secrets, or Freddy would keep teasing me about it.

Tomika POV, Middle school

I'm trying my best not to sound like a girly girl, but it's harder than it sounds. Well, I may as well admit it to myself. I like Zack. Why, I don't know; isn't love supposed to be unpredictable? I guess he is smart, funny, and just a great guy in general. It's the only thing I haven't told Summer. Ever. And, I'm pretty sure it's for the best since she is horrible at keeping secrets. But, she's pretty occupied with her boyfriend anyway. She just got Freddy to like her, and now they're a couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 2nd fanfic and I don't care if you flame me up until I burn. But, if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me right away! I'm a freak on that stuff, but I miss it sometimes. How was it? Also, is this ship weird? This is for any Rick Riordan fans.

Who do you ship with Nico Di Angelo? First gets a mention in the next chapter(or whenever I see it)! Warning: I may get mad at you because, if you couldn't tell from my username, I am a die hard Reynico shipper.

-Reynicoshipper7