( 2 ) Too Good

Word Count: 1157

( the boys are currently in a hotel room in LA having a night to themselves with no one else around to bother them)

Connors pov

   "So Troye, I've been thinking. We've been dating for about a year now and we've never, you know, done it-"

I handed Troye a plate with toast and eggs, and continued walking to the kitchen counter.

   "-and I just really want to and all but yo-."

   "Listen Connor, babe. I know you're still a virgin and I know you want to do it but in worried about hurting you, you're only 19 and I don't think you're quite ready for this yet gorgeous." ( i know this isn't his age but you know, for the story )

Troye stood up and put his plate on the round glass table, causing an echoing clang to circle around the room. He walked to the room just down the hall and called out;

   "I'm going for my bath babe, get ready for bed its movie night."

Each Saturday Troye and I had a movie night, we would just cuddle and kiss. This time I wanted to do something different I wanted to experience doing it, I wanted to have Troye inside of me but I knew I'd have to work hard to convince him.

As I heard the tap turn on, and the slight trickle of the water running down hitting the tub I dashed around the corner and to our room, closing the bathroom door and letting Troye know it was so he could have his privacy in the tub. But I lied, after I closed the door I actually put on sweatpants and threw my shirt to the washing basket. I walked to the window of the hotel room and pulled the curtains closed, leaving us with compete privacy and a nice dark room for movie night.

I walked over to the small mirror on the wall connected to the bathroom and began checking myself out, but images of Troye standing with me shot through my mind. I closed my eyes and slowly moved my hand down to my slightly hardened member and applied pressure through the thin material. I began moving my hand up and down, breathing heavier after each stroke, I began to reach my climax and let out slight moans. I couldn't help but visualise Troye rubbing his hand up and down, faster and faster, turning me on more by the second.  As I could feel myself getting getting to my climax the bathroom door swung opened. I jumped and took my hand away, feeling a burn all through my lower groin as I  concentrated on not releasing all through Troye's new sweats that i had borrowed

   "Babe you look in pain is everything alright?"

Troye walked over to me and put his hands around my waist pulling me close and leaving button kisses up the side of my neck. I knew I had to be honest because Troye can always tell when in lying to him.

    "I-I was thinking about you."

   "And in this thought, what exactly was I doing, and I want each and every detail babe."

   "Well Troye, you uh- you were standing behind me, then you started touching me and rubbing your hand over my dick."

I let out a sigh and felt my fave go red as I imagined the look of disappointment on Troye's face.

   "And let me guess, you were touching yourself while you were thinking of me?"

Troye smirked and crossed his arms waiting for a reply, I let out another sigh and nodded my head. He pulled me by the waist to the bed, and threw me down, not long after he crawled ontop of me and looked down to my obviously hardened member pushing its way through the sweats I had put on.

   "I know I don't do this very often, so did you want me to finish you off babe."

  "Well I guess if you- ugh."

Troye reached under my waistband and grasped onto my throbbing d.ick, stroking it up and down. I fluttered my eyes shut and let Troye take over, I had awaited this moment for such a long time, Troye hadn't done anything like this since a crazy night where we both got overly drunk, and that was about a year ago. As he picked up the pace I bucked my hips and threw my head back to the bed letting out a slight moan.

   "Don't be afraid to make a noise baby, let me and the whole neighbourhood know how much you want me." Troye rolled over and sat on my lap, releasing my hardened member and leaning forward. Leaving just millimetres between our lips he spoke;

   "Connor, I'd be willing to give you what you want. As long as you understand it will cause pain and you might not enjoy it."

Troye lifted his shirt off and sat up putting pressure on my bulge that was our easing against my sweats, he stared at me impatiently and licked his bottom lip.

"I'm ready Troye."

Troye got up from my lap and walked to his suitcase and pulled out a small bottle of unopened lube and a condom. He placed them on the bedside table and climbed back over me, leaning forward peppering my face in kisses. As he thrusted his hips towards me I felt our hardened member fun together as we kept the aggressive kissing going. He reached down and slowly moved the sweats off of my waist revealing my hardened member dropping with pre-cum. I immediately jumped and removed Connors sweats followed by his boxers, he sat still for a moment and looked down at my member, he grinned and bit his bottom lip.

He reached to the bedside table and squirted some lube onto his fingers.

"This may hurt a little baby but in going to stretch you, if you really want to have sex with me you have to go through this first."

Troye pulled my legs up and rested them on his shoulders, he then held two fingers by my entrance and leaned forward, kissing me as a distraction from the discomfort of two fingers entering my whole. I let out a whimper as he began scissoring his fingers inside of me.

"Almost time baby."
Connor added a third finger and I cried out in pain as he left button kisses down my jawline.

He removed his fingers and I whimpered and the empty feeling inside. As he positioned himself, seconds from thrusting into me I held him back and took a moment to breathe.

"Please don't hurt me Con."
I pouted and let out a sigh as he gave me a concerned look.

"Troye baby, I would never hurt you on purpose."

Connor trusted himself into me, we both held still for a moment before he pulled out and slammed back into to me.

"Fuck, Connah."

As Connor continued this movement I looked up at him and smiled, then choked out a sentence as I was close to reaching my climax.

"You're too good for me."

***
Woop woop!! Second story done. So I know I'm not great at these so please leave comments on how I could improve and what else you gust want me to write about :))

Until next time, goodbye smol beans xx