( 1 ) Red

Word Count: 690

( The boys had already been in their relationship before this point in time )

"Troye, princess I think I want to try something new. Would you be willing to allow me to test it out?"

Connor sat on Troye's chest as he lay still on the couch holding his hands above his head.

"Would I be comfortable with it Daddy?"
Troye looked up at Connor and sighed. He smirked at Troye and his eyes filled with excitement.

"Guess we'll have to wait and see. Now let's go to the play room princess."

Connor held Troye's hand and stood up, pulling Troye along behind him they walked up the stairs and approached the dark brown door that was hidden behind a large curtain.

Connor pulled out a key and u locked the door while Troye stood back and slightly rubbed his hand over his hardened member.

Smack.
" Troye I told you no touching yourself, I am your master, I am the only one who is aloud to touch you. Do it again and there will be punishment."

The frustration in Connors voice turned Troye on so much more, as he entered the play room he felt his member harden even more as he looked around the room to the toys surrounding him.

"Strip and on your knees."
Connor stood back and waited for Troye to strip.

Slowly he pulled his shirt off, Connor but his bottom lip and stared intently at Troye. He looked down and popped his button undone, stepping out of his jeans and tossing them across the room.

"Princess where did you get those?!"
Connor looked down to the laced-black underwear Troye had slipped on before going to bed, but he'd forgotten that he took them from Connors closer.

"Con-I mean daddy, I'm so-sorry."

"Take them off, now."
Troye jumped from shock of how loud Connor had raised his voice, he new things had to have been getting serious.

Troye very quirky lifted his legs and slid the underwear off, throwing them to the ground followed by him falling to the ground and getting in position. He sat in his knees and leaned over, opening his arms up above his head.

Connor sat behind Troye, bent over and whispered in his ear,
"You deserve punishment, remember we have a safe word if it gets too much."

Connor had decided to go nice on Troye as he didn't do anything too bad and didn't deserve a hug punishment.

"10 firm smacks, after each you are to count and say thankyou , if you fail to do so it will be an extra five."

"Yes Si- Daddy."

Connor rolled his eyes and began.

SMACK
"One, Thankyou daddy." Troye states with pleasure

SMACK

"Two, Thankyou daddy." Troye moaned.

The smacks got harder the further they went in.

SMACK

"N-n-n."

"Come on pet say it or I'll add another five."
After ten seconds of nothing Connor stated.

"Pet that's another five now count."

SMACK

"P-please sir I-I just can't."

"Count pet COUNT!"

Connor lifted his hand right up high and brought it back down slapping Troye's tensed ass leaving a burning sensation and a bright red mark.

"RREEEEEEDD."
Troye practically screamed and collapsed to the ground it tears, unable to move.

"Baby-boy no are you alright? I didn't realise it was hurting that much."

Connor bent over and got ready to pick Troye up opening his arms right out and giving a warm smile as Troye lay on the ground in a tight little ball, crying his eyes out from the pain.

"No. Connor this is the time where I am safe you cannot ever do that again, I will accept punishment but not that harsh I only did the smallest thing and I-I can't h-handle it anymore."
Troye cried out while still grasping for air.

"I'm sorry baby-boy."
Connor backed away from Troye, edging further toward the door of the play room,

"I know I've never told you this before but Troye, I love you."
And with that Connor left, leaving the door wide open he ran down the stairs.

--
A/N
Hey guys sorry this is terrible but this is my first bdsm and I'm sure they'll get better over time, so just try to handle everything horrible until then....
If you have any suggestions just let me know by leaving a comment and don't forget to vote on this, also check out my other stories of possible x

Until the next time goodbye my little munchkins xx