Epilogue

Epilogue

“oh my goodness I can’t believe you went through this, caring 2 babies sis” Leah tells me as she waddles towards me.

“Mommy, dad said he wanted you to take him something to eat” said My little Luke. Look at him such a little grown up at 3 years old.

“You tell your daddy that God gave him legs for a reason. If he’s hungry he can come and get his own food.” I tell him.

“Yes mommy” and he runs out of the kitchen.

Hahaha “Mary Joe you should have taken him something to eat.” Just as she finished telling me that I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and hoist me up.

Luke started to kiss the back of my neck making me giggle. Then he set me back on the floor and I went and made him a plate while he talked to Leah.

When he left the kitchen Leah looked at me and said “ you knew he would come in here and kiss you?”

I smirked ‘I know my man’ she giggled.

“Where’s Chance?” I asked her.

“He’s sitting by the willow tree over there talking to Dad and his new wife.” She smirked at me.

“I still can’t believe she finally got him to marry her.” I said, although they did move in together a month after dad introduced us to her. We love her because she makes dad happy.

Now finally we are all happy.

You ready for the biggest surprise of all. After Ken made that stupid plan to kidnap Ben, we got together and talked a lot. I really liked him and introduced him to Mark and it was like love at first sight for both of them.

I’m sad to say Marks family did not take the news to well but hey they’re happy. That’s all that matters. They should be arriving to dinner soon.

“Mommy Luke took my doll and won’t give it back.” Maribel said. She is the spitting image of me when I was little. Every time I look at her I remember my mom. Since I favored her more.

The business has taken off more. Once Luke took charge of it and we even brought Mark in since he quite bull riding also. He fell off a bull and Ken passed out with worry so Mark decided he would work behind the shuts with the bulls like Luke.

We still have a little trouble when we all get together because Tim is still sure something happened that day at Ben’s house. But the three of us made a promise never to tell anyone he took us at gun point. He still feels threatened because Ben used to love ken. But once he saw how happy Ken was with Mark. His feathers didn’t get ruffled as fast..

Luke’s parents should be getting her soon too.

Luke’s POV

Damn I’m so happy I could burst. I’m just sitting her watching Mary Joe juggle the kinds and everything she’s doing in the kitchen. No I’m not an ass for not helping her she sent me out here said I was more in the way then help.

Every time I look at her she takes my breath away. She reminds me of that Trace Atkins song “One Hot Mama” because that is exactly what she is. She still has the power to make me hard in a split second with just one smoldering look.

I don’t know how the hell I got so Damned lucky. She just Turned my Life BOTTOMS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

******************************************************

I hope you loved my Bull riders series as much as I loved writing it and looking for all those yummy pictures I added.

Check out the Video on the side bar. It shows you what Luke was talking about his One Hot Mama…

I will be starting My PI series soon..

Starting with Freddy’s book… For those of you who read the Codey series. You will get to revisit the whole lot of them . The story takes place there, when Freddy goes to find Janet the woman he had a one night stand with that resulted with the conception of a child.

Ah but will she want to have anything to do with him?

Book 1 in the PI Series = I Should Have Been A Cowboy!

Comment………………………………..........................................

Vote………………………………..........................

Fan………………………..