'Make me get angry again'

'How?' He asks, getting closer to me

'Hit me' I whisper so quietly he didn't hear me

'What?'

'Hit me!' I yell, and he punched me in the back. I yelp and look in the mirror seeing yellow eyęs staring Back at me.

'What the hell' I say, still staring at my now brown eyes.

I turn around and look at the handsome man.

'Is this like a disease or something?'

'No. It's not' the man growls

'What' I breathe, getting a little anxious at the way this man is looking at me. Not to lie, it's kind of making me turned on.

The man stops and sniffs the air, smirking afterwards.

'Your aroused' he breathes. Walking towards me.

'I don't even know you name' I say, looking at him.

'Derek'

'Stiles'

'Hi stiles' he smirks. Grabbing my arms and pulling me closer to his warm body.

His eyes glow red, and I'm pretty sure mine glow at him.

'Mate' he whispers, leaning forward. Going in for a kiss but instead he goes to my neck and rubs his face all over my neck.

'I don't even know you'

'You will get to know me stiles' he leans in for a small kiss, leaning back afterwards.

'Ok, let's go for a walk'

We are walking down to my house because my dad texted me saying I should be home soon. I would love to stay with Derek but I have to go and my dad can not know I'm dating a 24 year old. He would go crazy if he did.

We walk down into my driveway and I wave Derek a quick goodbye and walk straight into my house. Smelling the unfamiliar and strong scent of alcohol.

'Dad?'

No one answers. That's weird. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom, seeing Scott sleeping on my bed. I decide to jump on him to wake him up.

'Scotty' I yell, continuously jumping on him.

'What!' He snaps, not realising its me.

'Oh stiles' he says, hugging me into a quick hug and we slowly fall down onto my bed, still hugging.

'Ok Scott, that's enough' I say, patting him on the back, signalling to end the hug.

'No' he whines, hugging me tighter.

'I missed you'

'I didn't see you for a day scott'

'It was torture for me' he said, I laughed and he slapped me.

'It's not funny' he says, finally letting go of me.

'It sort of is' I laugh even more.

'Ok let's go to bed'

I got to bed thinking of Derek.

****

I wake up to a snoring Scott and my window open. I didn't leave that open did I? No I don't think so.

I got up and scratched my head. Looking around the room until I see someone out of the corner of my eye.

'DEREK' I yell, jumping off the bed and into his arms.

'I missed you too' he laughs.

'Also um stiles. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me, and I can help you learn control, for your werewolf situation'

'Ohh I'm a werewolf. That's so cool! I need to tell Scott. SCOTT' I yell

He jumps up and stares up at me with wide eyes. Not acknowledging a handsome man standing next to me.

'I'm a werewolf' I say, happily dancing around the room

'Funny joke but did you have to wake me up'

'It's not a joke' I pout. Trying to make my eyes change colour by getting angry. Obviously it wasn't working.

'Derek's a werewolf too' I say, poking Derek in the chest.

Derek glows his eyes red. I look back at Scott and he looks at me. Shock filling his expression.

'Who is this'

'That's all you care about!' I yell

'Well I don't know him and I'm curious'

'I'm a freaking werewolf and you want to know who this guy is!'

'I'm sorry but, it's beacon hills dude'

'Whatever I'm going on a date with Derek', my new boyfriend' I say getting Derek to grab my hand, he does, and walk out of my bedroom. All the way out of the door and into the nice cold street.

'So boyfriend hey'

'Yep' I say confidently.

'I like the sound of that'

'So do I'

------
That was a longer chapter for me to write. Now I'm off to write another chapter for my book voices!!