Chapter 4

(A/N)

Chapter 4 is up! Super late update, that rhymed, but whatever. We're inconsistent because we're different. ANOTHER RHYME! This is Squishy by the way, just to let you know who the master of all rhymes is. But yeah! On with the story! I have a feeling you gonna love all the drama in this one~ ALSO SORRY IN ADVANCE IF YOUR NAME IS LAUREN!!!

Rachel's POV

Kayla and I walked back to the table and just as we sit down, the bell rings. I stand back up immediately, followed by Adam who walks right to my side. We start walking for a few seconds, but when we don't see Kayla & Brandon, we turn around to look for them. When we saw them, they were still at the table, eyes locked. It was like they were frozen in time. Adam and I exchanged glances, stayed silent for a second then laughed, which seemed to knock Kayla and Brandon out of their trances. They blushed and looked away from each other and walked sorta fast over to us.

Kayla's POV

I return to the table with Rachel but right when we sit down, the bell rings. I sigh, and slap my head on the table. I giggle to myself and stand up from my seat, but I'm suddenly met with a hard surface hitting me. Before I could fall backwards, the hard surface wrapped, what I would assume were its arms, around me. I had my eyes closed, so I couldn't see what was happening. I opened my eyes to see a Batman logo so I looked up to see blue eyes staring back at me. When I realized that the beautiful orbs belonged to Brandon, I blushed and just stared back. I felt his arms fall from my back and saw from the corner of my eye that they fell back to his sides. I felt like I was hypnotized, but I couldn't move. We stayed like that for a few moments, silent and not daring to break eye contact. I heard laughter, then I realized what was happening and blushed a deep red, then looked away. The floor must have some new patterns....because it looks very interesting right now. I quickly walk over to Rachel and Adam, still looking at the simple designs on the floor. Dammit! Now Rachel will never leave me alone....But I wonder if what happened meant anything...What if he likes me back? Nah nah no way. I sigh and look up, continuing to walk to first period.

Rachel's POV

Our little group started to make our way down the hall, dodging loud people and stumblers. Brandon and Adam were talking, but I could see an obvious blush across Brandon's cheeks while Adam was smirking. This is my chance! I'm gonna copy him and tease Kayla with no mercy! I smiled and scooted my way over to Kayla, who looked like she was lost in thought. I put on an innocent smile and nudged her shoulder, making her jump a little, but turn to me. "Oh, h-hey Rachel, whatchu want?" she turned to me raising an eyebrow, like always. "Oh, well I just wanted to know...." I drifted off, looking away while smirking. "You wanted to know what!?!?!?" Kayla shouted at me, earning the attention of a few random students. She looked around at them and said "Mind your own business!" She looked back to me and rolled her eyes. "I wanted to know....Do you like Batman~?" I looked at her right in the eyes, smiling innocently. "Oh, of course! You know I do, what kind of question is that?" She seemed really confused. "Oh, well it just leads to my next question. Do you like other people who like Batman~?" She caught on to what I was planning and blushed madly. "Rachel! Stop!" She slapped my arm three times then crossed her own. I giggled, she's childish as always. The rest of the way to class, I kept poking her arm repeatedly, saying things like, "You don't like Batman, you looooooovvveee him!" and "Don't hide it! Be like Dan Straight and Juvia, just less creepy!"

~Timeskip to  Math~

Sadly, after a while, Adam, Brandon, Kayla and I got to our classes. Kayla and I said goodbye to Adam and Brandon and made our way down to the end of the hallway. We arrived to math and walked in, retrieved our notebooks and sat in our assigned seats, which happen to be next to each other. We were a few minutes early, and this would be our second day of school. This class is sorta fun, but you know how math is. Kayla and I are in the advanced class, so that kinda makes it worse. It's pretty easy once you know how to do the stuff, but we don't really pay attention. Cause, you know, it's boring. After a few minutes of Kayla and I chatting about random stuff, consisting of superheroes, anime, and mutual teasing about who we like, the bell rang signalling that class is starting. I groaned mentally, I like talking to friends, but I don't like doing work. I shifted in my seat, turning to face the front of the classroom. Time for some boring math, yay! ~Note the sarcasm~