dream boyfriend×reader

~boyfriends POV~
We are and if you call me to come to your house bc you're home alone. when I come I walk in kiss you and tell you "Hey baby I missed you". We go to the couch to sit and talk about the day when suddenly I start whispering in your ear how much I missed u and start touching you from your knee to your pussy and touch her just a bit then I kiss u on the neck and keep kissing all over it till I get to your lips then I take off your shirt and start to play with your boobs while we kiss I take off ur bra and lay u down and start going with my tongue from your lips to the neck and to your boobs first start with the left one bitting it slowly and licking it and kissing while touching other with another hand then I go to the other and repeat then I go with my tongue down to your belly and while I do that I unzip your pants and take them off I come to your pussy there I stop. I start kissing you from the knee down to the edge of your pussy and start again from the other leg while with my hand touching your whole body. When I come again to your pussy I remove the panties and first lick u whole from the bottom to the top and start licking your little hole while massaging your clitoris and licking u and biting u till u cum so I eat all of your pussy juice. Then I take off my pants and start rubbing your clit with my dick and put it in you but just the tip of it and pull out and then all of a sudden I just put it in whole as much as it can go so u scream I keep fucking u faster and faster till u cum. Then we go in doggy I lick ur pussy to get it wetter then I put it inside u then I pull it out then again in then out. And I fuck u that way till u say I can't take it anymore stop. Then I stop we go in 69 I tell u to suck my cock as I lick u the more pleasure u have the more u suck me I finger u hard and suck ur clitoris while touching your spot till u scream for pleasure so I can lick every single drop of your pussy cum.