Chapter 2: Meeting Him

We got to school and headed towards the office. We asked to see the principle and got our schedule. I had a few classes with the boys. We headed towards our first class.

I walked into class and the teacher greeted me, "Hello, you must be the new student."

"Yup." I replied

"Well you can sit at the back in between Mazie and Heather."

"Okay."

I walked to the back of the class and took a seat.

"Hi, I'm Heather." The girl on my right side said.

"Hey, I'm Bekka." I replied.

"What's your schedule, I wanna see how many classes we have together, you seem like an awesome person." Heather replied

I hand her my schedule.

"We have all our classes together!! Do you play volleyball? Cause its volleyball season."

"Yeah, it's my favorite sport!!"

The bell then rang. Like dang did we really talk that long?

We headed to our next class. I sat down next to Heather and class started. The teacher didn't even teach us anything so I talked to Heather. 'Something smells delious' I thought. That's when a guy with dirty blondish/ brown hair came in. "MATE!" my wolf screamed. Oh no!! I don't want a mate, sure he's sexy and his eyes are amazing, but I like my freedom. He sat down behind me and for the whole class period he stared at me. I could feel his eyes on me.

When class was over I went to my locker and got the books I needed and then met Heather at her locker and Jay stopped to ask me how my day was going. The day went by quickly. I went to athletics and got dressed to go practice volleyball. Boys passed by our gym and stared at the girls, ugh perverts. I had to stay after school to try out for cheer and I made the team. Yay!! Lol I'm a typical white girl, except I know how to murder someone and make it look like an accident.

I went home afterwards and took a shower and put on my Pink pink sweats and got ice cream and went to watch a movie in the living room. I must've fell asleep on the couch because I woke up at like 3 in the morning and staggered up the stairs.

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I took a shower and put on a yellow skater skirt, black top, a leather jacket, and some black heels. I curled my hair and put on mascara. I headed down stairs and are breakfast. I wondered wear the boys were, so I texted them.

'Heyy where are y'all?'

'We left early so you can head to school'

'Kay well bye'

I headed to my Porsche. When I got to school I headed to my locker to get my books. As I was walking away I ran into a wall. I immediately felt sparks. Shit. I looked up and saw him.

"Hi I'm Tyler. What's your name, gorgeous?"

"Umm... hi I'm Bekka."

I then walked quickly away from him. I got to class and say in my seat. Heather was already there...

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

So how do you guys think that was??
I think it sucks but whatever...
So yeah tell me what y'all think.