The Dipper Door

Dipper's POV:
I opened the door and I was disgusted with what I saw. It was all happy and cheerful. I heard laughter. No pain or agony seemed to exist in here. I wanted to see what was causing it and stop it. I went further in and saw a note lying on the ground. I picked it up and read it.  If you are reading this, that means you have entered my mind and you are probably Dipper. If you are Dipper, you may proceed through. If you are not, then there would be nothing here.. I wondered if shooting star knew I was coming. Did she plan this? No, she was never smart. I proceeded through. Everything was still bright and happy. There was another note on the ground. Hello Dipper. Welcome to my mind. I know you don't miss me since you never bothered to say goodbye. If you want to check out these memories, I advise going in number order starting with 1. She obviously didn't know that I would be here. She must've just prepared for it. I was going to check all the doors in number order to see what it meant. I was very confused but interested.

I checked the first door to see two babies in a crib. One with the big dipper birthmark on its head and one without. It was shooting star and me as children. I looked at my 'parents' and I read their minds from back then. It's odd having a demon child so close to our daughter but I will love him as if he was my own! 'Mother' thought. I got the idea so I went to door number 2. It was another sweet memory. I kept going through every door. The last one was number 245. Before I opened it I heard a voice behind me.

"Dipper..." The voice trailed off. I turned around to see the shooting star I used to know before I left. The only difference was that she was visibly sad and her clothes and her skin were in greyscale. 

"Shooting star what are you doing in here?" I said in a defensive tone. Was she conscious? There was no way she could be here! 

"Dipper before you see the last memory let me tell you something. First, this memory was the last time I saw you and what happened to me since you left. You probably won't like it. Second, anything you have seen in here, you cannot tell me when I wake up. This door and all the memories including you are stored away in the sub-conscience. Please be very careful." Her voice was soft and sweet but with a saddened tone. She wasn't standing on the ground, instead of levitating about a couple of inches into the air. I heeded her warning, oddly. I nodded, showing her that I got it and she disappeared. I was about to enter, but I started thinking. How could shooting star contact me while I'm in her head? While I'm in here, time on the outside doesn't advance, so she wouldn't wake up until I was out. I pushed the thought aside and maybe I'll ask Father when I get back. I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw.

(A/N) CLIFFHANGER! I'm so sorry I had to!

Edited on August 9th, 2017. December 30, 2017.