Prologue

"If You want to get laid, Go to college. If you want an education, Go to the library." - Frank Zappa

Jamie

I stared across the room at my best friend. He was shirtless, his elbows propped up on his bed and reading a book. His chest was sculpted and toned and I often found myself drooling over his body at least twice a day. My thoughts were abruptly scattered when he slammed his book shut and turned over to look at me. My eyes instinctively shifted lower to his boxers.

"Why are you starring at me?!" He asked angrily , sitting up abruptly and glaring at me. I licked my chapped licks slowly and deliberately, meeting his intense gaze with one of my own.

"I w-wasn't looking at anything..." I stuttered nervously. He stood up with a cocky grin plastered on his face.

"I think you were checkin' me out." I blushed bright red.

"N-no I wasn't." I knew my cheeks were on fire. He crawled on my bed and leaned down, his face inches from mine.

"I think you were checkin' me out, Jamie. " "And" He paused. "I think you know that too." His smirk grew wider as he leaned down a little more and kissed me. I kissed him back eagerly and he took off my shirt. I was left clad in only my boxers and he smiled down at me.

"I could get used to this." He answered laughing. I smiled softly and he kissed my suddenly alert member through my boxers. I groaned and clenched my fingers in his hair.

"J-Jake." I stuttered out through pleasure. "I love you."

Then I woke up.