Your ex turns up at your house

It was a very lazy Sunday you and Jack were cuddled up in bed it wasn't staying like for long you jolt up and heard the door and mumbled "shit" Jack said "what's up babe?" "Just heard a really loud knock" "it's probably just the neighbours" you laughed and laid back down and kissed Jack on the lips he kissed back and after a few moments he asked "what was that for?" "Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend anymore?" "As long as I can do this?" He got on top of you and started kissing you even more passionately than before you laughed a him he looked at you blue eyes full of lust and desire,he started taking off your crop top you wore to bed and shorts as well you just removed his boxers and you were lying down in front of him completely naked he started kissing your neck earning a moan from you he took that opportunity to thrust into you, weren't long till there was another loud knock at the door it kept happening and really starting to piss you off you said to Jack "babe get off a minute the knocking is doing my nut in its just for 5 minutes to see who it is" he said "baby don't do this to me now we were almost there and I'm ready to have a little Jack or you around the house" you nodded and let him continue.
Once you were finished you went downstairs to get a drink for you and Jack before you did you looked through the peep hole in your door and saw your ex standing there you ran back up stairs to see Jack he asked "baby what's wrong?" "Well my ex is standing at our door so don't ask me whats wrong" "how does he know where we live babe?" "I don't know" you sat down on the bed and thought about how he knows where you guys live you mumbled "fuck" Jack looked concerned at you "I know how he knows my best friend told him once at a party and I don't even know how I know that I wasn't even there I was babysitting my sister with you" Jack said "my brother was there so he told me that she told him" you stretched over to your bedside table and got your phone and rang your friend to ask if she did tell him once she answered you asked her and she said "yeah I did" you whispered to Jack to get dressed you sat on the phone for a while till you hung up.
You got dressed went downstairs with Jack behind you, you opened the door and said "what do you want?" He looked at you and saw no bruises no scars nothing Jack was treating you right "hmm I see no scars from him or bruises damn he must treating you right" Jack said "damn right I am better than you ever did" you said "he is nothing like you he's better than you Alex I'll ask again what the hell do you want?" "Just wanted to come round and see if you okay from him and to try ask you back" "yea that's not happening seriously go away now I can stand being in front of you" he turned around and went you went to take you pug outside for a wee.
Jacks POV
I was stood in front of the open door that I'm about to close once I did I went to find y/n outside I walked through the kitchen then out the back to see y/n crying on the swing seat I sat next to her pulled her into me and kissed her head and said "baby girl what's wrong?" She said "my child I had was his but my mum looks after him now because apparently we were unreliable at the time because he did drugs and could kill the baby but now I've changed I need to see him so much I miss" "is that what them pictures are on your phone that your sister keeps sending you?" I asked "yea it is I just really need to see him he can't grow up without his mum he can grow up without his biological father because if I can have him back me and you can look after him,right?" "Yea we can baby I know you want to see him so bad, now come on you go wash your face you all blotchy I'll call your mum to see if we can have him for the weekend,okay?" She nodded and went back into the house.

Hey guys Keely here this is my 4th book and it's about Jack Maynard and I'm hoping you can give it some love please thank you for supporting my other books sorry if there is any spelling mistakes