Chapter 1: Hey Angel

____'s POV: I was walking to school when I heard the sound two people running towards me. I turned around and was meet with my two best friends Cas and Jet. Cas and Jet are twins, they both have black hair and Cas has blue eyes and Jet has one green eye and one blue. "Hey guys." I said staring at the panting twins in front of me.

"Hey." Jet said catching his breath.

"Hurry up and catch your breath I don't wanna be late for another exciting day of school." I said sarcastically. The twins laughed as we walked to the worst place on earth, high school. When we entered the building Cas parted ways with Jet and I because we had art and she had gym. Cas decided that it was best that she didn't take art considering the fact that she had a hard enough time making an oval much less a straight line. We parted ways and Jet and I headed up the set of stairs the the art room. Jet and I sat at a table in the back of the studio. The teacher adored us and so we always just got to do whatever we wanted in this class. Then the bell rang signaling for class to begin Jet and I noticed two identical boys that we haven't seen before as they wandered into the classroom. The teacher noticed the boys and they talked for a few minutes before the pair walked over to our table and sat down.

"Hello there." One of them said to us.

"Hey, I'm Jet this is ___." He said looking at me.

"I'm Lucifer and this is Valentine." The boy said pointing to his twin. I observed the two boys as they talked to Jet.

"So where did you guys come from?" Jet asked own of them.

"We got expelled from Lance Academy." Lucifer said with pride in his voice.

"Isn't that a rich kid school?" I mumbled. Lucifer laughed,

"Yeah I guess you could say that."

"So what did you do to get kicked out?" Jet asked raising an eyebrow.

"We where- to put it simply- to strange for that school to handle." Valentine said. Jet gave them a skeptical look before the teacher started talking and the twins took the two seats next to me. No one just get's kicked out for being 'to strange'...I wonder they did.

"Hey your names _____ right?" I broke away from my thoughts to see one of the twins looking at me. I nodded,

"Yeah, uh, I hate to ask this but um... which one are you?" I asked slightly embarrassed. He laughed and said,

"I'm Valentine. You wanna know a secret to tell the difference?" He asked. I nodded and he whispered in my ear, "I'm a lot nicer." I laughed and he said, "It's true, but the real way is our eyes. Lucifer has red eyes and I have one blue eye." I nodded as in looked at his eyes and noticed the difference in color from one to the next.

"Valentine!" Lucifer called. He was standing at the table with all of the art supplies with Jet. "What to do want?" He asked his brother.

"Paint." Valentine replied. Lucifer nodded and he turned his attention back to me.

"So, what's the real reason you got kicked out?" I asked him. His expression quickly darkened but before he could say anything else, Lucifer and Jet came over with paint, paper and water.

"Here." Lucifer said handing Valentine his supplies.

"Thanks." He mumbled. Jet brought me paint as well for me and he started drawing with various lead pencils. I started painting and so did Valentine. Lucifer sat there and stared in amazement at his brothers work.

"You know Luc you could do something to." His brother said, Lucifer shook his head,

"No I can't and you know it, I just took art because you like it and I didn't want gym." He said making Jet and I laugh.

"That's what Cas should've done." I said to Jet.

"Yeah but it's much more funny to watch her try and play sports in gym." I nodded in agreement. I looked over at Valentine to see that he was painting what looked like a mansion in the middle of the woods surrounded by cherry blossom trees. There was what appeared to be a lake in the background with a waterfall.

"Wow Valentine that looks gorgeous!" I said amazed.

"That's are house." Lucifer said in sudden realization.

"That's your house?" I asked in amazement.

"How rich are you people?" I heard Jet mumble, I slapped the back of his head.

"Jet!" I scolded.

"It's alright." Lucifer said. Valentine looked at my painting and smiled.

"I like yours." He said smiling at it. I looked down at my cherry blossom forest and smiled.

"Thanks but it's got nothing compared to that." I said looking at his painting. Jet looked down at his drawing and frowned.

"What did you draw Jet?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said crinkling the paper up and throwing it away. Before I could ask him what that was about the teacher instructed us to clean up before the bell for second period rang.

Lucifer's POV: As ____ walked away with Jet to clean up I looked at Valentine and smirked,

"What did you really paint?" He took out a sheet of paper from underneath the old painting he did of our house.

"Here." He said giving it to me. I looked down at the painting and smiled.

"It's ___." I said.

"Yeah, she just looked so beautiful I couldn't help but paint her." He said.

"She looks like an angel." I mumbled running my fingers over the delicate paint strokes.

"She's coming back!" Valentine said taking the painting and putting it behind the one of our house.

"Hey angel." I said looking at ___.

"Angel?" She said confused.

"He gives everyone nicknames." Valentine piped up. She nodded and looked at Jet and then back to us.

"What's your next class?" I looked and Valentine and he said,

"English." I groaned, "I hate the arts!" I yelled making Jet and ___ laugh.

"What about you Valentine?" She asked him.

"Oh me, I love the arts." He said. _____ smiled and said,

"I'll show you guys to English, Jet has History, but Cas will be in this class." She said happily. I nodded and the bell rang signaling for us to head to out next class. ____ said goodbye to Jet and Valentine and I followed her to English class.

"Hey ____...who are they?" A girl with black hair asked us.

"Oh um, Cas these are the twins, they're new." ____ said,

"I'm Lucifer and this is Valentine." She nodded and looked at ____. Before she could say anything I said,

"So Angel, what are you doing in English?"

"Angel?" Cas asked.

"I don't know just go with it." ____ mumbled.

"Well we're going to start Romeo and Juliet today." She said. I groaned as Valentine cheered,

"Hooray!"

"You suck." I shouted at him.

"Hey be nice to Vi!"

"Sorry Angel." I said in defeat. And then the bell rang signaling for class to being. Valentine and I sat next to ____ on one side and Cas sat on the other.

Valentine's POV: I love Shakespeare. As the teachers rambled on and on about Shakespeare's life, I was thinking about ____. She's perfect, to call her Angel is truly an understatement.

"Now then, let's act it out in class so that way you guys get a feel for the play." The teacher said making me perk up. "Who wants to be Tybalt?" I had Lucifer raising his hand so fast when I told him that if I was Romeo we got to fight. "Romeo?" My hand flew up and the teacher laughed at my enthusiasm. "And finally, Juliet." No one's hand went up.

"Fine I guess I'll do it." ____ said raising her hand. I smirked, this class is going to be so much fun!