Chapter One

♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜♜

12 years later.

A young woman with black spikey hair sat in a chair,a list in one hand and pen in the other. Her hair was shorter then it used to be when was younger,it now came to her chest and she normally had it tied and hanging over one shoulder. Her skin was pale,and her lips where red. Though the most beautiful thing about was her smile and piercing blue eyes. Over the years,Zelda had gained muscle and a strong build from training and working on the farm.

"Avril!I think we are finished with this list,now...we have four more to go*sigh*." Zelda placed the list down on the table and rubbed her eyes. It was then another one came in,she had fairish-pale skin,bright blue hair that was slightly spikey and cut short,pink lips and brilliant ocean blue eyes. She was the same height as Zelda,even if she was a year older than her adopted sister who was 20. Her build was like her sister's as well from training and farm work,and caring a giant sword around all day.

The 21 year old flashed a cheesy grin as she placed a crate of honey down. "I don't understand why we can't use are powers. We would've been done way,way earlier if we had." Avril whined like a four year old. Zelda rolled her eyes.

"Yeah? Well you know mom and dad don't want us to use them unless we really need to,you know like a life or death situation." Zelda says standing up and walking over to a large window. "This is a life or death situation! It's chores!"

Zelda only shook her head. Sometimes she wondered if Avril was an adult,cause she offended acted like a toddler. Zelda studied the

The crystal blue waters of the waterfall and small lake in the back of their cabin. The vivid green of the trees,bushes and planets made it seem like a fantasy. In the evening you would see small pixies and fireflies flying around,the smell of different flowers and fruits scented the air. And you would see different animals running around at times. All in all,Remnant Mountain was a fantasy like place. Something you would read in fairy tales or dream up.

"As much as I dislike chores,we both promised mom and dad we wouldn't relie on our powers unless necessary. Remember it's part of our training,what if one day our abilities where taken from us?" Zelda says. Avril sighed and plopped down on a chair. She knew her baby(by a year) sister was right.

"I know...it's just hard." Avril mumbled. "When's mom and dad supposed to come back again?"

"They said it takes a week to get to Riverdale and since their going on foot,it might take longer. The meeting is going to take more than half the year,and don't forget the journey home. We might not see them until sometime next year..."

Both girls went silent for a while. It was strange not having their parents around,Dawn always surprising them with tackle hugs(nearly crushing them) and Apollo trying to free them as they turned blue from lack of air...OK maybe those weren't fond memories,but still.

"You know,we should go make sure we have all the crops are taken care,Luna told me the monsoon rains are supposed to start today." Avril yawns out as she stands. Zelda looked at her older sister with a raised eyebrow. "You where just whining about doing chores a moment ago,now you want to do them?"

Avril froze mid stepand spun towards Zelda,pointing a accusing finger. "I was not whining,and I'm only going to check and make sure everything's done so I don't have to face the terrifying wrath of the one known as the mom...she honestly scares me when she's mad." Avril paled and shivered at that thought.

Zelda snorts as she watched Zelda check the room for cameras their parents may have hidden somewhere. Zelda walked over to her to the door grabbing her sniper-scythe(like Roby Rose weapon,just bigger,different color and has another form)and clips it onto her belt behind her. Seeing Avril was trying to sneak away silently,she marched over and grabbed the hood of her red cloak.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 11, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Final Fantasy: Remnant Mountainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें