Delinquent Rival x Male!Half German!Reader

Delinquent Rival x Male!Half German!Reader pt. 2, Enjoy~!

-----------------------------------------

- Third Person P. O. V.-

Ever since the encounter between the delinquent and the German, the girl have been feeling uneasy around him, like how he smiles around her makes her heart melt... each day (m/n) have been hanging out with her, little by little she lost interests in Taro [Senpai]... and been having feelings for Ayana's cousin, but she didn't wanna tell [stubborn girl •_•]... until now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( Delinquent Rival P. O. V.)

It was already Friday and I felt like I really wanted to tell (m/n) my feelings right now! But I don't want to tell him...it could ruin my reputation ( a/n Hah! As if >:>). The school bell suddenly rang, signing it's free time. I stood up from my seat and went to my locker. Some of the boys keep staring at me as I pass them, I suddenly glare at them making them look away. I groan and stand near my locker, as I open my locker, I saw a bouquet of red roses mix with petunias and white dandelion.it has a letter do I took it and read it .' Please meet me at the cherry blossom tree at the top of the hill at 5:59 pm, there is something I want to talk about... I hope I'll see you there...' it has no name so I was kinda thinking I shouldn't go, yet again... some of my parts say I should. After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to go but I bring my weapon ( bat, pipe etc.) just in case of emergency.

(Timeskip by yandere- chan singing 'This Little Girl')

It's 5:59 pm and students are free to leave. My groups already left, leaving me. I walk through the sports line or whatever it calls. As I went closer, I can heard a guitar playing behind the tree. Curiosity struck me as I finally climb up through the hill. I took a little peek to see only (m/n) playing a guitar playing a song called Troublemaker...

.........................

You're a trouble(maker), you're a troublemaker...

You're ain't nothing but a troublemaker girl

You had me hooked again, for a minute you sat down

The way you bite your lip, got my head spinnin' around... after a drink or two I was stunning your head

I don't know if I had the strength to stand....

Ohhh....
Trouble, troublemaker,yeah that's your middle name, Ohhh...

I know you're no good, but you're stuck in my brain, and I wanna know!

Why does it feels so good but hurt so bad...? Ohhh...my mind keeps saying... run as fast as you can...

I say, I'm done but then you pulled me back

Ohhh...

I swear you're giving me a heart attack...

..........................

The song continues and I have to say his voice sounds hot...after he finished, I clap, causing him to look at me with a blush on his cheeks," O- oh! Jou're here! I- I didn't notice jou zhere..." he shuttered, making me chuckle." So... ummm...you read the letter right?"" Yeah... so what do you want to talk about?" I asked. He stood there silent before sighing." J- jou see...Ever since I saw you back at the school... I kinda have zhis crush on jou... everything about makes me happy... jour attitude, jour hair, jour eyes... Everything about jou..! And I wanted to say... Ich leibe dich!" He confessed. I really don't understand German much but since he taught me some, I blush... meaning he loves me. He then sigh sadly," but... jou seem to like that Taro boy than me..." He sigh sadly," I get it if you don't like me back... I understand...I'm sorry for wasting jou're time..." his eyes began to water a little and was about to leave, but I quickly wrap my arms around his chest, making him surprise." I love you too... ever since we met... but I don't want to admit it..." I said quietly, enough for him to hear. He turned around and hug me back," Thank you for accepting me liebe...I promise I will protect you from any danger..." He kiss my lips as I kiss him back. I guess I have a German boyfriend now. How surprising.