The Secret

(A/N) This is just an introduction, just the days leading up to the birthday. Also, I will have that music in certain chapters. If there is any other music, I'll let you know when to listen to it. The music will probably make the chapter more enjoyable. Well, enjoy!

Mabel POV:
I woke up, seeing Dipper, my brother, still asleep. How? I don't know! It's already 10 am! Oops! It's late! 5 more days until our birthday! I was so excited! Dipper and I would finally be teenagers. We will get more privileges. I'm honestly just so excited! I ran downstairs, after getting dressed and ready, to see Gruncle Stan making Stancakes. 

"Ooo! Ill start the Mabel Juice!" I yelled, gathering ingredients. 

I heard him chuckle, "You do you, sweetpea."

Dipper POV:
I woke up, seeing Mabel absent from her bed. Must be past 10 am then. I chuckled to myself. Mabel's sleep schedule is so weird. In other news: 5 more days till my birthday. I'm really excited but, recently I've been feeling horrible. I've gotten bad headaches for the past days and just feeling horrible at the same time. I wonder whats going on. I should ask Gruncle Ford if he knows anything at all. 

I suddenly heard beeping and a yell, "Mabel! Get the fire extinguisher!" That means Stan had made Stancakes. I sighed, got dressed, and headed downstairs to see the windows open with smoke exiting the house. 

"M-Morning Dip-dot!" Mabel greeted, coughing. 

"Morning..." I replied, sluggishly sitting at the table as I was given a glass of Mabel juice and a plate of Stancakes. 

"Eat up kiddo. Maybe you'll feel better," Stan told me, putting a plate of Stancakes. My only response was a nod as I ate the probably lethal food.

That Night

Ford POV:
Before I headed to bed, Dipper ran to me. 

"Is something wrong, Dipper?" I asked. 

"Kinda...I've been getting really bad headaches and I've just felt like crap." 

I nodded, feeling his head. "Maybe it's a cold. It will probably fix itself on its own." He nodded and went up to his room.

I feel asleep that night no problem. It was fine till I saw Bill in my dream. "Bill what are you doing here?!" I yelled. He looked at me in the black void of my dream. 

"Hey sixer, no need for yelling! I just came here to ask you something." He seemed calm. That's never been good before, and I doubt it would be now. I looked at him questioningly. "Where is my son?" His voice grew demonic near the end. 

I didn't show any fear as I stood tall. "I will never tell you Cipher! He is good living a perfectly normal human life!" I was getting agitated. I wasn't worried about him figuring out who he was because of the metal plate in my head. 

He just shrugged and held a glass of white wine in his hand. "Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough! Before you took him away I placed a seal on his forehead, so when he turns 13, it will be removed and releasing a wave of power, letting me track him no matter where ever he is in the world!" Bill had everything planned out perfectly. I couldn't protect the kid much longer, could I? He made it impossible to hide him. Bill must've been bored with my silence since he spoke up. "Well, I'm heading out sixer. Remember I'm always watching!" He vanished. How was I supposed to protect him? I have 5 days. 5 days would never be enough to hide him from Bill. But the question is, would he believe him?

Edited on August 9th, 2017. December 30, 2017.