【Continuation】

Start from the beginning

"He also manages to stay on top of his grade" the secretary smiled cheerfully.

"Let me guess, full-on-studying-and-basketball-practice-to-make-up-the-time-you-spent-here during the weekends, right?" You reckoned.

"Exactly, I strictly follow my schedule and everything goes accordingly to plan. I would like to enforce my ideals onto this school to avoid things like irrational incidents with Fuyuwara-san" Akashi said.

"Sounds like communism"

"Kohai-kun, being a student council president doesn't really mean that you have to create a revolution in the system of the student body. We're meant for helping people, and you're gonna have to adapt to that. There will be people who ask for help; and whether you're there for them or not, it determines your worth as the president"

Akashi slightly grinned, "I see. Your values aren't bad after all, "President." Quite a respectable rival, I must have underestimated you. However, I don't need to be lectured about my worth by the likes of an irresponsible person" He narrowed his eyes at you.

"I'm just telling the truth behind our jobs," You sarcastically put your hands up in defense, "It's fine if you see me as irresponsible or whatnot; I just do my job in a method that I'm comfortable with and finish it when it needs to be done" You explained.

"Please, I don't need you to tell me how to do my job. Taking what you just stated, I'll help the students in my own way and everything will result the way I want." He confronted.

"Now, will you continue with the meeting?"

You did a closed eye smile, "Alright alright, let's start"

"He's a very ambitious guy. I'm a little bit interested in him"

After the meeting, Akashi left the room to scout the school grounds and scold anyone who's doing anything against the rules.

You plopped onto your chair and chuckled, "What a troublesome"

"Only tell me to practice if you're stronger than me" Aomine sneered as he walked out of the gym to ditch practice again

"Only tell me to practice if you're stronger than me" Aomine sneered as he walked out of the gym to ditch practice again. The Touou team sighed/grunted in frustration.

He walked over to his usual spot and climbed the ladder to see you sitting at the rooftops.

"HuUh, you're here again?" He groaned.