Chapter 14

Yandere-Chan', POV
Hi guys!

The author told me to get ready for my POV so yeah,

But luckily I will tell you my plan

I will let Oka follow me to the room with the big chest. I will make her my mindslave and I will hypnotize her into killing osana tommorow.So I will let yah guys come with meh!!!Yay celebrate...
And once I killed osana senpai will only be mine!
BWAHAHAHAH!!!!OK STOP

I brushed my hair and dyed it pink like the hairstyle of Yuno Gasai . And then picked a panty.
Hmmmmm,how about the strawberry one?Im gonna pick pink today.
Then I put pink hair clips on my hair and I wore a pink neck scarf because It would be cold outside.I applied Flirty Strawberry Lipgloss,for senpai to notice me!
I got a cut yesterday because i was putting Budoh's body in the incinerator one of the delinquents spotted me...yes

Schedule:

Monday-Kokona Haruka
Tuesday-Saki Miyu
Wednesday-Budoh
Thursday-Osana and Oka
Friday-Confession to senpai

My plan is going great obviously.
Actually I pushed Budoh on the rooftop and he was on the trash bin a while ago.Now Oka is following me ,I grabbed a syringe on the nurse's room who I think is flirting with senpai...I'll kill her later.

I stabbed oka with a syringe and dragged her body to the chest.Now I also went to the nurse's room and GRABBED MY KNIFEU AND END THE NURSE'S LIFEU!!!!!
(Kubz Scout's Line)
First I joined the music club and took the cello case.I also have a cute note pin.;)
Then I went to the garden and grabbed the circular saw.
I went back to the Nurse Room
And I cut every part of her body.
Now I placed it in the cello case
I went to the incinerator,finally the delinquents didn't saw me.
I burned the body!Success!
Finally it was lunch so The others are in the fountain area. I went to the bath house and went nude.I washed my body.

(actually in yandere simulator,yandere-chan just wash her left arm and the blood stains are gone XD Amiright guys??!! )

And then I wore my gym clothes and I threw it in the incinerator.
After that I went home cuz I was tired.I was excited cuz tommorow was the moment of thruth!!!!!
Yassss!!

--------------------------------------------
I hope you guys Like it cause It was yandere chans PoV
Yandere Chan:Can i do it again?!
Author:Hahahahah.....no!"

Ok so pls *beep* that vote button and follow meh ples

Sayonara mah senpai's!!!!!!