chapter thirty-two

world stop...

so ,, this chapter is the day that they have planned to meet meaning it's going to be pov & not dm's. (:

im actually doing seven updates, one for each day that they're together. no, it isn't all going to be Disney. a couple of them, yes, but the others will be them just going and doing random stuff that friends would do. xx

carry on...

Caraline

today is the day.

the twenty-second of April.

the day Harry and I are meeting. though, most of my day will be spent on an airplane. the 6-7 hour flight from New York to California is literally going to give me an anxiety attack. yes, I do have acrophobia. I can't even stand to ride the small Ferris wheels at local fairs.

when I was in middle school I would get teased for being acrophobic because so many of the students enjoyed the thrill. it made them feel cool, i presumed.

after procrastinating on getting out of bed and airport ready for 2 hours, i finally did. i went with very, very light makeup (( a/n,, loren gray is who i picture as caraline but youre welcome to picture her as whoever!! ))

 i went with very, very light makeup (( a/n,, loren gray is who i picture as caraline but youre welcome to picture her as whoever!! ))

after i finished my makeup, i got dressed into a basic outfit consisting of, black leggings, a blue sweatshirt & all white converse.

soon after, i headed out of the door and before i knew it, i was already in an airplane well on my way to Anaheim, California

Harry

to say I'm nervous would be an extreme understatement. I know that I want to meet this amazing girl that has been idolizing me for years but the thought of meeting someone that I hate to admit that I barely know is quite the nerve party.

sure, I learned a few things about our from our couple games of 21 questions but meeting someone, you should at least know a little more about them. but I am certainly not complaining. this wonderful girl has finally decided that she wants to meet me and not just in a meet & greet, hug me and take a picture, sort of way.

this is real.

we're going to be with each other for a week.

an entire week.

surely if I don't like this girl in more than a friendly way now, I will by the end of the week.

•••
••

hi hi hi.

sooo, it is technically april twenty second so here we are!!! hope you like it.

it's officially time.

Disneyland ayyeeee

seven updates, seven days in a row.

it's gonna be lit.

xo, e