"Please don't cry Libby." He frowned, "please don't cry, I don't want to be the person to make you cry and I'll break anyone's neck that does."

"You're always mean to me," and I just sat there and fake cried. His eyes softened.

"I don't mean to be Libby, you're my mate and I love you. Please know that, I hate it when you're upset." He embraced me in a hug and held me while I cried.

"Can I please have the remote?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yes, of course." He reached behind his back and gave me the remote and I changed it back to the Vampire Diaries. "Do you want a drink or anything?" He asked and I nodded so be got up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he was out of sight I smirked and turned to Chad who was sitting there staring at me with his mouth open in shock.

"I knew I could get it back." I smirked and he started laughing.

"I can't believe he gave in so easily." He laughed and bent over in his chair to hold his stomach from laughing so hard. Then I got thinking, does he really think of me that way? Has he really changed? I asked myself. Well it doesn't matter if he has because I'm not ready to forgive him and I don't know if I ever will be, I thought to myself. Just then Cole came back into the living room and sat down next to me. I wiped the smirk off my face.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked softly and I shook my head.

"I'm alright but thanks anyway." I answered in a small, sweet voice. Hmm if he'll do this for me I wonder if I can get him to do anything else for me, we'll if the time comes I can always try.

After I had finished watching the Vampire Diaries I got up and turned to Cole and Chad.

"I'm going to go make dinner, you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Yes please Libbs." Chad smiled but Cole got up.

"It's alright, I'll do it. I still feel terrible for making you cry so I'll make us dinner." He smiled and walked into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Chad and I both looked at eachother then followed him in.

"You know you don't have to do this. I'm pretty capable of making dinner myself." I told him and Chad and I took a seat at the table while Cole made dinner.

"I know but I still feel bad so I'll make it tonight." Well that's fine with me, it means I don't have to do it, I smiled to myself.

"Well thank you Cole." I smiled at him and he smiled back. We then went on to having a pretty decent meal all sat at the table and we just talked about random stuff.

Chad's POV.

I was shocked. I was completely and utterly shocked. Why would every rogue want Libby dead?

"Why?" I asked her but she didn't answer. "Really? We're going to have to go through this again?" I asked. "You know it would be so much better for you and for me if you just cooperated then we could get through this quickly." But she still didn't answer. "I thought we were going to get through this quick and easy but it appears not." I then got a knife out of my jean pocket and walked over to her. "Last chance."

"Go to hell." She then spat on my shoes. These are designer shoes! I don't want spit all over them, that bitch. I then shoved the knife into her shoulder and she let out an ear piercing scream.

"How about now?" I asked but she simply shook her head so I pulled the knife out of her shoulder and shoved it in her thigh. Again she screamed. "What about now? Given up yet?" I asked and she wimpered.

"Alright," she sighed so I waited for her to go on. "You obviously know Libby isn't like the rest of us but to be honest I don't care about that. I just want to get revenge." She said with a scowl on her face.

"Why?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Because she killed my family"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for this extremely late update but I can tell you why. First of all I've been ill, It's near to christmas so I've started preparing for that, I've had the worst cas of writers block, I've prepared my sisters engagement party and birthday party and lastly I've started my exams at school so the updates won't be frequent. 
I hope you guys like the chapter, I've been writing it at school through my lunches and some of my lessons instead of doing work because I felt terrible for not updating it in so long.
THIS CHAPTER ISN'T EDITED. A lot of the chapters in this book haven't been edited and I'm just going to finish the book then edit them.
Also because I'm going to be so busy please don't ask me for requests at the moment as I'll have to say no because I'm just so busy but I'll let you guys know when I'm open to requests.
Who's your favourite character?