Chapter 3 Akatski And Soul Reapers

Sasuke out of nowhere found himself being trapped and held against his will by some sort of glowing object he didn't understand.
Sasuke: What is this? Who are you people?
Toshiro: we're soul reapers. What is this place?
Madara: soul reapers...were you summoned here?
Kiseke: listen up everyone its obvious we've somehow ended up in another dimension. Aizen lost full control over the hogioku and it somehow opened up a portal and sucked us in.
Yourichi: And it seems we showed up at the wrong time. You guys seem to be in a disagreement.
Naruto: the hogio what?..err you lost me there.
Sakura thinks to self: as much of a dimwit naruto is I must say I agree with him this time. These people are kinda dressed weird and they all have swords and what was that weird thing that hot guy did to Sasuke.
Kakashi: we're ninjas and what do you mean by soul reapers?
Shūhei: it's a long story but we basically send souls to a better place.
Ikkaku: and we slaughter the ones that don't belong
Yumichika gives ikkaku a wtf why'd you say that FAM look.
Madara thinks to self: these seem to be some powerful people. If I can get them to help me I'll be even more unstoppable. I need to transport them to my alternate world. Dammit there's too much of them. I am going to need a lot of chakra.
He was about to start but then stopped.
Madara thinks to self: I don't have enough chakra. I'll just take the ones that seem the most powerful.
Zetsu and Gin make eye contact.
Gin: My my are you even a person. You're quite creepy.
Zetsu: I don't think you should be telling anyone they're creepy.
Ichigo: they're both creepy.
Rukia: couldn't have said it better myself.

Kenpachi sees part of his arm is being sucked into non existence.
Kenpachi: what the hell is going on
Ichigo: kenpachi!
Kenpachi disappears.
All the soul reapers are confused.
Kakashi: Madara what are you doing?!
Byakuya's arm starts disappearing too. He looks uneasy. He tried to flash step away but couldn't.
Rukia: Brother!
He disappears.
Moments later Aizen, Gin, Kaname, Shinji, Chad, Ikkaku got sucked in as well. Sasuke and Zetsu also disappear.

Ichigo: What the hell!? Where are they?!
Kakashi: let's just say that masked man isn't a friend. They'll be alright.
He thinks to himself : I hope