Chapter 5

I picked up Cat and drove us to teen. On the way there Cat fell asleep.

Joey's POV

I looked over at Kit-Cat and she was asleep. She was so cute when she was asleep. We arrived at teen and I looked over at Cat.

"Kit-Cat, wake up we are here"

She opened her eyes and tears started to fall.

Cat's POV-in her dream

Joey looked over at me and he started to smile

"Cat I love you..." Joey said

Cat smiled "Joey I... I..."

"But we can't be friends anymore"

Then Cat started to fall in to the darkness her world started to crumble around her. She started to panic.

"Joey... JOEY...!"

"Kit-Cat wake up" she started to shake.

Joey's POV

"Kit-Cat why are you crying?" I said confused and leaned over to pull her into a hug.

Cat's POV

I woke up in Joey's arms. I was completely confused. I started to panic and got out of the car. Joey ran up behind me and hugged me then pulled me into a room alone.

Joey's POV

Cat started to break down just fell into my arms. I felt the need to comfort her and just held her.

"Cat are you okay?" Joey said.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little bit dizzy" Cat said crying.

Here sit down. I put her down on my lap and cradled her in my arms.

"Cat I need to tell you something"

Now it's time Joey. Tell her.

"Cat I really like you and I want you to go out on a date with me." Joey said smiling at Cat.

Cat looked up at me with hope in her eyes. She hugged me and whispered in my ear...

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that"

I smiled at her and we embraced. I don't know how long we stayed like that.

Later that day after shooting at teen-

Cat's POV

Me and Joey did nothing but stare at each other the whole shoot. We walked back to Joey's car. He grabbed my hand I just melted into his side.

We got in the car and he drove me home. I just had a huge smile the whole way there.

"So I'll pick you up at 8 for our date" Joey said smiling.

"Absolutely" I got out if the car

"Wait one more thing" I kissed Joey on the cheek and walked to my door.

Joey's POV

I love her so much and I need to tell her that tonight. What can I say I fell in love with my best friend and I couldn't be happier about it.

Author'a note

Sorry for not updating in so long. Any suggestions? Leave them in the comments

Twitter: @sarahmusic261

Instagram: @youtubers_obsessed

Also if anyone knows anywhere that I can find good jatrific fanfics let me know!

Comment, vote, and follow if you enjoyed!