Chapter 22: Spill the beans

Começar do início

"Don't go spreading this around okay?" Autumn pointed straight at Peb, he gasped in shock that she would accuse him of blabbing to everyone.

"I would never tell anyone...except Leah if that's okay," Autumn clenched her mouth but breathed in despair that either way he would end up telling Leah.

"Fine you can tell her, but keep it on the low. Plus I'm getting rid of it."

"Getting rid of what?" Hunter's voice startled us all, we all jumped in unison.

"Getting rid of some paper work for a job," Autumn lied. Not a very good one but depending on the time she took to reply it was okay.

"Paper work? For that job you didn't get?" Peb sniggered at Hunters understanding.

"Yeah that," she quickly said. "I'm going to the toilet quickly," Autumn excused herself from the group. She would most likely throw up and excessive amount.

"I've got to call Leah," Peb said walking away quickly. That boy can't keep his mouth shut for more then five minutes.

"What's going on with those two?" Hunter asked moving closer to me. I shrugged my shoulders, there was no way I would be breaking the news to Hunter.

"They're weird like that."

"Well that's believable," he joked. "Autumn still looks so ill ," he pouted his lips at me. He looked seriously cute ,right now I wouldn't mind hugging him. "Thanks again for

Yesterday," remembering how Hunter was going to kiss me made me regret ever standing up.

"It's alright," he shuffled a bit closer to me.

"No seriously thank you, we wouldn't have wanted anything to happen," he began stroking my face with his right hand.

"Yeah we wouldn't have wanted anything to happen," my eyes locked with his. Amusement overwhelmed his eyes. The truth was Hunter I wanted literally everything to happen between us.

His finger explored my face to a point it wasn't even alluring anymore but just weird.

"Does your finger always do this?" Hunter bellowed with laughter, taking his hand back.

"Will I ever get you to crack Milton?" Hunter addressed me with my surname.

"I don't think so...er what is your last name?"

"Why do you want to know? Imagining what your name would look like next to it," both his eyebrows moved up and down in unison.

"You wish," was the only words I could think of.

"No Milton, you wish," Hunter pointed right at my chest. His hand went swiftly through his hair, picking up his phone. He looked quickly at it."Autumn wants to talk, catch you later Milton," My heart stopped for a mere second. Fear for Autumn rose incredibly, I hope Hunter won't react to badly to the news.

As I watched him walk away there was that slight feeling in my stomach that what if Hunter still wanted to be with Autumn? Where would that leave me and him? I shook my head. I was thinking too much into besides it's not like Hunter and I would ever end up together.

*

It was on between Peb and I, he currently sat three seats away from me in class and his aeroplanes were going further than mine. I crafted the one I think would do it. It was pointy, it was clean, it was going to be a winner. I held onto the bottom of the paper aiming for the board.

At that exact moment I let the paper aeroplane fly miss came back in the room, the plane hit her on her head.

"Was that necessary Sienna?" Miss replied in a bitter tone. I shook my head urgently.