Landing site

(Audrie above)

Have you ever wondered if aliens were real, well they are and I'm one from the planet tatori far, far beyond any othe galaxy.

Let me tell you about myself I'm Audrie my real name is a mouthful so I just go by that. I have long straight, brown hair , compared to the other tatories (people refer to them selves as tatories from tatori) I'm kinda the outcast and my eyes change depending on the seasons as earthlings call it. It's weird and I get made fun of it from others.

"Audrie! Where are you?!" My father calls

"Up in the lair, why?" I call back

"We're being attacked!" He yells, and with that I jump into my pod, it's a standard procedure, he runs up to the lair or my bedroom "GO!"

I look up at him and I close the glass on the pod then the enemies appear and slaughter him right in front of me, the man who raised me, the only man who knew my secrets. Gone.

I push the buttons, and I fly out of our atmosphere.

(Skipping the ride)

I have been flying galaxy to galaxy, there was no planets then I see a planet it's called earth, I enter the atmosphere. The electricity shuts down I start panicking, then I crash into some yard and from impact I pass out.

I hope you like my new story I found it more interesting then the old one I started.

-mel❤️