Chapter 1

"It's time"

       " No , you will not take the people I love !" , Emma yelled. Nimue stepped forward to choke her, but Emma was faster. She lifted up her hand and knocked the Dark One back against a tree. Killian stood temporarily dumbfounded at the turn of events, taking the opportunity, Emma rushed forward and grabbed the sword from him. " NO"! , shrieked Nimue. Raising her arm , Emma proceeded to tether the Darkness to Excalibur.

       Killian felt the Darkness being sucked out of him. He was temporarily disoriented , and when he got his bearings back , he saw his Swan struggling to keep the evil contained. " Emma, you can't do this !", Killian yelled in a panic.
  "We both know there's no other way, you need to hurry, the sword won't hold the Darkness much longer", she said desperately.
  "NO , I can't !", he wailed.
   "It will be ok, you'll be ok ", she cooed.               Killian reluctantly took the sword from her, his eyes swimming with tears.
  "I love you ", Emma said in a soothing voice.           "I love you too , Swan".
   "You have to do this", she was having trouble keeping the Darkness contained. Killian brought his lips to Emma's for a long kiss.

With a cry, Killian forced the sword though Emma's stomach.

(A/N) So, that was the first chapter.  I know I was VERY short, but it was just kind of there to explain the role switch between Hook and Emma. I will do my best to make this story be a good one, I hope the very few people who read this fanfic will find some short of enjoyment from it. Everyone have a great day, and goodbye for now.