Maria sat her 21,000 purse on her vanity and put her black hair a in tight bun and picked her brass knuckles putting them in her purse giggling

Somebody getting the teeth knocked out their mouth today

If that can't be Tremaine then it's definitely Star

Maria pulled out her cellphone and called Bianca

Phone Conversation

Bianca: " Bitch what "

Maria: " Well fuck you too, aye' where at "

Bianca: " At a bar next to AMC theatre, I'm taking the day off "

Maria: " Bianca I know yo' ass is not drinking "

Bianca: " Did I say I was drinking, no I did not, I just got bored and came here, they serve good ass nachos "

Maria giggled

Bianca: " The fuck so funny "

Maria: " You, I swear I love you, you wanna' hang out, I need somebody to talk to before I pick my 5 cute demans up from school "

Bianca: " Can't, after I leave here I going home to hubby to get some dick, spending time with my son then we coming to Tremaine game tonight, how's that husband of yours anyway "
Maria: " Man fuck him "

Bianca: " Uh' oh' what he do "

Maria: " He cheated with star slutty loose hairy p*ssy ass, that bitch had a one night stand with damn near all the players on the team and he cheats on me with her, have you see me, that bitch ain't got nothing on me, but it's ok, I got something fa' dat' ass as soon as the game is over, I'm sending that bitch to a hospital tonight, she'll never be able to cheer again after I'm done with her "

Bianca: " Oh' shit make sure you come get me so I can record the whole thing but damn I'm sorry beautiful, I know it hurts, you can cry if you want "

Maria: " No I'm good on that but I still don't get why his dumb ass gon' cheat, he act like Maddie don't live inside me "

Bianca: " Yep he's definitely a dumb ass, hold on, I'mma' get Keira on this conversation "

Maria: " Aight' hurry up "

Bianca: " Bitch fuck you, hold on "

Maria giggled

You a fool if you don't love Bianca

Bianca: " Laugh again and I'mma' knock the laugh outta' you bitch, keep trying me "

Maria let herself fall on the floor laughing

This is why she called Bianca

For a good laugh and friend

That always makes her feel better

Maria was still laughing

Maria: " Fuck you Bianca "

Bianca: " Time and place I got you beautiful "

Keira: " What bitches "

Bianca: " Tremaine dumb ass done cheated "

Keira: " Hell naw', Maria tell me you beat his ass "

Maria: " Well I didn't, Maddie did "

Keira: " Good but I'm sorry beautiful, I don't know why that man keeps hurting you and he know you fucking crazy, for god sakes you have a monster inside you, why is he such a damn idiot "

Maria: " Ion' know "

Maria let herself up sitting back on the cushion chair

Maria: " I made him pack all his shit and get out, we on break "