"No."

They both were silent neither of them said another word.Sharon could feel his eyes on her body, her every moment.

"Stop staring." She said her back still facing him.

"You could still sense that" he asked amused.

Sharon felt flustered. "Here" she said placing a plate full of Macaroni before him.

"Thankyou"

Sharon gave him a look before pulling a chair infront of him. 

"I want to ask you something"

"Go on.." He said placing his fork back.

"How do you plan on telling kids?"

"I don't know, you have anything planned?" He asked.

Sharon shook her head in No. "Do you think April will forgive me? Give me a chance?" she asked after few minutes of silence.

"She will." He said placing his hand on hers. "What do you think about Chase?"

"Chase... I believe you have to try to get in his good book first." She said giving him a small smile.

"I would give it my everything." He said his voice serious.

"Good for you" she said getting up "Wash the plate and keep it on the counter."

"Sharon" he called her.

"Hmm ?" She turned around.

"About us.." He started.

"What about us..?!" She snapped at him.

"About the night four years ago.... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." He said, she even saw his eyes getting glassy.

She didn't say anything just turned away. She closed her laptop and was about to leave.

Chris sighed heavily.... He knew she would forgive him one day, just not today.

"Why did you....Why did you cheat on me?" Sharon asked her voice heavy with emotion.

Honestly... Chris didn't have an answer and he said the same "I... I... don't know. We both know we were going through a rough patch and that day we had a very big argument if you remember..."

"I remember..." She said in a small voice.

"That was not even about us..."

"It was about us.... it was about You not allowing me to take April to your Dad" she snapped.

"I know" he said with a defeated sigh "We were having series of rows back then and that day it was worse, I was frustrated, hurt I didn't understand why you were taking that man's side."

"We could have talked..." small sob breaking her voice.

"I know but I was angry at him... at mom... even at you little...I wanted  that out of my system. I somehow ended up in the farmhouse. I forgot Lily was staying there. In no time we both were drunk and it happened. I felt like the world's largest douche next morning."