"You know how to cook?" Butch asked walking in the kitchen.

"Uh yeah, certain things though. How'd you sleep?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Good until they came home. It was Adam's idea for everyone to surprise you by sleeping in your room." he said eating a spoonful of mashed potatoes from out the pot. I slapped the spoon onto the floor.

"Let's get everyone up." I said grabbing two pots from under the sink.

"What are those for?" he asked taking the ones I handed him as we headed upstairs.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled banging the pots together and screaming. Butch caught on and participated.

"What the hell?!" Chase yelled popping up out his sleep. Everyone else followed suit in waking up.

"Sorry guys. Dinner is downstairs, let's go." I said walking out the room.

"Hey Jas, put some pants on please." my brother said as I looked in the mirror. I had totally forgot after my shower I put Butch's shirt back on with a pair of boyshorts. I grabbed a pair of shorts out my draw and put them on.

"Jas, this is great. You cooked this?" Sean asked tearing into his plate.

"Yeah." I said fixing my plate and clearing my voice. They all looked up from the tv and at me. "Do you guys not have home training? Everyone eats at the dining room table." I said as they just looked at me. "Now! It's the least you can do. After all, I cooked." I said as Butch got up.

"C'mon, I'll sit with you." he said walking with me to the dining room. "You know, you're living with a bunch of guys now. You can't expect them to listen to everything you say."

"I know but wow, at least be appreciative." I said beginning to eat.

"We are." I heard Adam say as everyone entered the dining room and took a seat.

"So Jas?" I heard Chase say.

"Huh?"

"Why do you have on Butch's shirt and a pair of underwear, which are very nice by the way. Did you guys hookup?"

"No." I said blankly and going back to my plate. The table was silent for the rest of dinner as the guys ate and even went back for seconds. I went back up to my room and looked at my phone. I had 3 missed calls from my house. I decided on calling back.

It rung 3 times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" I asked after almost a minute of silence.

"Why'd you leave me?" my mom whispered through the phone.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"No! Why'd you leave me? You know how heartbroken I am?" she whispered again.

"I had to. I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"I have to go before he comes back. Jasmine please come get me." she pleaded with me, sobbing over the line. I felt bad at that moment because I had been selfish. Not for a second did I consider my mothers feelings. I knew she didn't want to live that lifestyle but she never made an attempt to leave, so as I grew up I figured that's where she wanted to be. It was never my mother that put me through so much, it was my father. It was because of him that we were so scared to do anything. That's when I made up my mind, my mother needed me.

"Mom, I promise you, I'll come get you. Give me some time to get things together. Don't tell him I called. I love you." I said crying to her as she let out a shriek.

"Mommy, you okay?"

"He's here, I have to go. I love you." she said hanging up the phone in my ear. I rolled over onto my bed and cried into my pillow. I felt guilty. I'd left her there to suffer the consequences of me leaving, and I knew he was punishing her.

"Jasmine, is everything okay?" my brother asked walking into my room and holding me. I shook my head no. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Mom." I replied, debating on whether it was time to tell my brother what was going on.

"Is she okay? Did something happen to her?" he asked separating himself from me. "Jasmine!" he yelled shaking me, making me cry harder.

"Y'all alright?" Sean asked walking into the room and standing in the doorway.

"Sean leave and close my sister's door." my brother said in a tone I'd never seen him use before. It's like something inside of him had went off and a fire glowed in his eyes.

"I was just trying to-"

"Leave now!" Noah yelled as Sean closed the door and he looked back at me. "Since you've been here I haven't pushed the issue of why you had to leave home, but you've been real secretive lately and now this? I'm gonna ask you one more time to tell me EVERYTHING that's going on or i'm gonna call home and ask mom and dad myself." he said grabbing my hands.

"Noah, you can't." I begged as he shook his head.

"It's your choice." he said blankly.

"Okay fine, but this stays between me and you."

"Not a problem."

"Promise me something though." I whispered.

"What?"

"Don't call home under any circumstances." I said as he had an confused expression on his face.