Agatha: 2

I glanced at Vanilla for a second and brought my mouth close to this massive penis that I have ever seen in my life. I don't think he would fit inside me considering I am still a virgin and from the state of his genitalia he must be wanting some release.

I licked the head and I heard the groan even if this whole place is competition of who can moan the loudest at this time. Licking my lips, I opened my mouth wider to get him in my mouth deeper and when I was about to retreat when a pair of hands gripped my hair and pushed me to swallow some more making me gag in the process.

He groaned when I think he felt my throat contracting around his length. I tried to take some more of him but I gagged again. Retreating I took in a breather and I stroked him. His length covered in those thick veins and I gave in to the urge to lick it. I heard him curse and what seems like a thud sound to me. Did he bang his head or something? His heavy breathing was heard in the position that I am in and I continued on stroking him while I lick those veins outlining his monster.

"Fuck, I need to see you. I need to see you naked. Take off your dress." The gruff voice from behind the wall demanded. Rolling my eyes, I took the hem of my dress and raised it until it is completely off. My lace undies clad body was the only thing left on and my pair of very red stiletto heels and the intake of breath from the other side can be heard.

"Undress. Completely. Leave the shoes." The authority in his voice made me cringe and so I also took my bra and panties off. A fully dressed guy in black took my clothes.

"Your locker number, Madame?" He asked.

"77" I said automatically. He nodded and left.

"Come here." The voice commanded. I turned back to him and did what he said and came closer to the wall. "Turn around." Heart beating wildly against my chest, I did what he said. Ah, Christ. I didn't know that having your virginity taken away from you would be this of a big deal.

"Bend over and hold your ankles." When I did, I jerked at the feel of his big hands on my hips and that ginormous thing poking me at the entrance of my sex that made me pant with need.

"Look at you soaking wet. Fuck, I don't think I'm going to last when I penetrate this pussy of yours, Ruby." He said and he rubbed his junk all over my sex and hitting that clit with the head of his penis every time making me whimper in my folded state, ignoring his name calling that I don't know where he got.

Then the rubbing stopped making me take a deep breath and let it all came out in a scream when he pushed in all of the sudden. All the way in. I feel his balls slap against the lips of my sex and my hands were immediately in his clutching him tightly while panting hard. He just put it in but, my god. The pain. I bowed my head and used my hair as a curtain to hide the tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Aggie," Vanilla panted and I turned my head to him slightly. "Relax your muscles. Jordan's really huge so you need that to accommodate his whole length." I nodded still clutching his hands on my waist.

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore. I'm coming." The guy from the other side of the wall (or Jordan as Vanilla said) said in a rush and before his word sink in my brain I felt a hot liquid burst inside me and my eyes widen.

Oh fuck no.

Gasping, I tried pushing him off but he just groaned and clutched my hips harder and rocking his hips slowly as if milking everything from his release.

The gruffness from his voice was gone when he talked again, "Your turn to come, Ruby." When his thumbs skimmed the hollows of my lower back I shivered.

When he started moving his hips I felt tingles run down my every single nerve. His hands ran down my legs, in between my thighs and sometimes playing with my clit. Then, I felt like I'm going to pee. I wriggle and closed my legs trying to fight off the feeling.

"Stop moving." His authoritative growl made me moan and whimper, at the same time, I do what he says. I willed my muscles to not embarrass me in front of this crowd by peeing or something. But every time he moves that feeling intensifies.

"You're clamping my dick so hard that I'm ready to come again. Fuck. I've never been so out of control like this before." His hands on my hips again, his pace picking up and then I exploded. A startled cry slipped from my mouth and I felt wetness slide down my thighs. Then a moan and a groan, the feeling of the guy's sex expanding inside me made me want to pull away but the bruising hold he has on my hips made It impossible.

"Don't come inside me!" I said but it was a second too late because I felt his sex pulsate and hot liquid filled inside me.

Vanilla chuckled beside me, "You should know that this is his first time cumming on girls without condoms, you're lucky." Then he groaned, " Fuck, that's it. Deeper." And he continued on moaning his pleasures out.

"Oh fuck. I can go on for hours. Your pussy is so tight I can get lost in this. All day, 24/7." When he said those things I straightened up and one of the fully dressed guy in black came up to me and offered me a red satin robe matching my dress (that's already stowed away) and the shoes that I'm wearing. I took it and wore the thing, cinched the belt tightly and look at the black screened section of the wall where I suppose he is looking at me.

"Sorry, but I'm done already." I said, looked ahead and took a step forward. Wincing when the monster slipped out of me. I looked at the fully dressed guy in black, "take me to the lockers, please." I said.

He nodded, "Certainly, Madame."

And off I went. 

Mission accomplished.

to be continued...

+++++++++++++++++++

April 8, 2012 was the year I first entered Wattpad and now, four years later... 

I'm still stuck with one shots and unfinished stories.... smh. But hey! I'm going to make sure this story gets finished whether by hook or by crook!

Anyway, as an anniversary treat, I am posting two chapters in one day. (Although it is already 00:19 at my place still some parts of the world is still April 8) and my next week update will be two chapters as well. Since I won't be able to update or post from my time away.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! See you in the next!

Comments are very much appreciated. Thanks :)

-Rayne