chapter 6

We said our good-byes to Benjamin's father as he drove away and turned around to look at the school building. I scrunched my nose at it and sighed.

"What's wrong babe?" Benjamin asked as he tightened his grip on my hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

"No nothing's wrong, just tired. You did make us go to a dance club last night." I yawned and then noticed people were giving us disgusting looks. There was one guy who called out fags and I wanted to run over there and rip him apart but Benjamin wouldn't let me.

"Just ignore them Sebastian, they're dumb anyway." Benjamin tugged on my hand as we started to walk forward when my hand with my ring started to burn. I yelped in pain as I tried pulling it off but it wouldn't. "Stupid ring!" I growled, tugging on it hard but the burning stopped.

"Uh are you okay? You seem kind of off today Sebastian?" Benjamin asked again but then a car came hurdling toward us at a high speed. I pushed Benjamin out of the way, then my ring began to burn again but so did my soul and it hurt like hell. Before I knew it a figure pushed itself from my chest. His black hair falling to his shoulders and his harsh gray eyes were fixed on the oncoming car. He just stood there as the car slammed against him, he didn't even flinch as it hit. Once the car was stopped the guy turned to me and showed a harsh smile, that's when I realized it was Vincent.

"Well it's been a long time scents I've seen you in this form." He laughed and then he walked over to me with a serious look. "Your not hurt are you Sebastian." I shook my head no and then I heard Benjamin yelling at me while he ran over. My vision began to blur, and all sounds began to blend together which made me head pound, the next thing I knew was I was falling to the ground fainting.

*Benjamin's POV*

I sat at Sebastian's bed side in the school's nurses office with guess who Vincent. He really was living with in Sebastian, it's kind of creepy.

"Hey kid would you stop staring at me, I mean yes I'm demon and all but staring is rude." Vincent hissed as he leaned up against the wall. "On another note, I told you to watch out for Sebastian and you failed. So now there's hell to pay." Vincent got off the wall and walked up to me where our faces were only centimeters apart.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, backing up slightly. He just laughed at me but stopped when Sebastian started mumbling.

"He left me, he's never coming back." He cried as he slept. Vincent walked over to opposite side I was and placed a kiss on his forehead, that made my blood boil. Who does he think he is, kissing my boyfriend? I glared at him before looking down at Sebastian, he looked so peaceful.

"You know I never go for guys like him, but he was different when we first met." Vincent voice was barley a whisper that could put anyone in a daze.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled. I never knew demons could show a kind smile, but there it was right on his face.

"We met in the forest long ago, normally I would have just walked by and ignore kids like him, but he had something different in his eyes that no one else had."

"What was it?" I asked him practically begging for more.

"Well even though he had nothing left after his father abandoned him in the forest, he still held a kind sweet heart that loved everything. You only could see it in his eyes and it was strange, but I walked up to him to make a deal." Vincent said in a dream like way. "The deal was for him to give up his soul to me and I would stay with him until death."

"Why would you want his soul? I get that's what demon's do but why?" I asked, earning a devious smile.

"We do it because we can and that's all I'm going to tell you, at least for now. How about we stop talking about Sebastian and I and have a little fun while he's asleep." Vincent walked around the bed and stood in front of me. I gasped as he slid his hand down me cheek and stopped when he was closer to my ear. He pulled his hands back and smiled at me.

"Uh guy's what are you doing?" Sebastian's voice came from behind us. Oh god I hope Sebastian didn't see or hear anything.