"Manik, you go and sit, I'll just go and change and then I'll heat up the food. Okay?" I suggested but do you think he's a easy nut to crack? "Why would you? You just came back home and I'm pampering my girlfriend, tumko kya hai?" He said making weird face. "Itna pamper nae karna, aadatain bigad jaainge, later you'll regret." I said pulling his cheeks. "Tum adat ho meri, usko bigaadna ab haq hai meri." He said and blushed, aww so cute. I went inside the room and came out changed in shorts and a sleeveless tank top.

"Why is it so dark?" I said to myself when I saw the lights switched off.
"Manik! Where are you?" I said it loud, as I couldn't see anything around. I unlocked my phone to turn on the flash light but before I could turn it on, I felt two arm around my body and the other second I was in someone's arms.

"Ah! Manik! You scared me! Yeh lights kyu off hain and what are you doing?" I said catching my breath. "Shush nandu, kitne questions karti ho?" He said, I felt a pinch of annoyance in his voice so chose to stay quiet. He took some more steps towards the living room of his house with me in his arms, which was beautifully decorated, candles lit in all four corners of the room, on one corner arranger in heart shape and some on the table, I couldn't take my eyes off.

"Manik, yeh sab?" I asked him amused

"For a part of me, to make her happy." He said pouring all his emotions in some simple words.

"Manik, but yeh sab.. itna karne ki kya zaroorat thi?" I asked him, basically annoying the shit out of him, yeah, I'm the girl who never experienced all this before, I was in relation with dhruv but our dates used to be just royal dinners in some five star restaurants. Geez, typical dhruv vedant's style, this is something new I'm experiencing and being nandini these questions and weird phrases are compulsory.

"Nandini murthy, you can write a book, "101 ideas of spoiling one romantic moment" or wait kahi likh to nae liya?" He attacked on me with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry na." I said making a cute face, to melt his anger basically.

"Yeah you should be, kitni heavy ho tum." He said, I frowned. "Aur nae to kya, kitna khaati ho? You look like a delicate doll but have you ever checked your weight? So heavy." He said, making face that he's about to fart, I glared at him angrily, he laughed and made me sit on the chair.

That table was teamed up with two vine glasses and a pizza in the middle on which slices of tomatoes cut in round, mushroom and slice of capsicum were arranged in a smiling emoticon.

"So cute manik, thank you so much for everything

"So cute manik, thank you so much for everything." I said adoring each and everything he did for me but he's typical Manik Malhotra, he doesn't like when people thank him, most importantly his loved ones. I chuckled at his cute behavior. We had dinner and he again picked me up and made me sit on the couch and pulled out a CD of one romantic-comedy movie. I made an annoyed face and said, "No manik! Not this movie please. You've seen this movie already I don't know how many times, I don't even remember the count." He made a cute baby face, which I couldn't ignore and accepting my defeat I asked him to play the movie.
I was least interested in the movie, my mischievous mind had some other plans, as soon as the movie started, I started to tease him - touching him, kissing and playing with his shirt's button soon his all attention was on me, we giggled, blushed and cuddled and drifted in sleep in each other's arms on the couch.

(I hope this chapter was nice enough to compensate the loss, I don't know, I tried not to be cheesy but cute, do tell me how was the chapter, and yeah about manik and his mother's faceoff - it will be in the next chapter, on his birthday. Stay tuned. Tadaaa. ❤)