Chapter 1

Aria sighed tapping her claws lightly on the bar counter, tonight was like every other night since lucifer had left hell and took Aria and Mazikeen with him. Mortals dancing, alcohol and lust in the air I scrunched my face in disgust, Arias sensitive senses always seemed bothered on Earth everything was so strong here it annoyed her deeply. I sighed and retracted my claws revealing normal nails. "Where is Lucifer?" I asked turning to look at Maze. Maze looked at Aria with a smile. "I swear I pity you Mazikeen all you do is have sex doesn't it ever bore you?" I asked raising a brow. "We are on Earth till Lucifer says otherwise might as well enjoy it, and to answer your question he's on his way." Maze said with a smile then went back to paying attention to the mortal man giving into his desire. I rolled my eyes and jumped over the bar landing on Lucifer. "There you are pet how is my favorite hellhound hmm?" Lucifer said with a smile underneath Aria. I propped myself up with my elbows and looked into Lucifer's eyes. "I am bored why can't anything actually interesting happen." I say. "My pet," Lucifer said placing Aria's loose hair behind her ear "i'm sure some fun will happen. We could go to bed if you know what I mean but you just seem to refuse my charms it interests me deeply. Even Mazikeen has fallen for my charms." He said with a devilish smirk. I stood and pulled up Lucifer with me. "Mazikeen is weak there is no other like me a tribrid, a hellhound, a vampire and a Demon. Why do you think god sent me down with you i'm a reject a mistake he knew How powerful I am that's why he sent me down to hell with you. So no I am not affected by your charms least I have moral." I say rolling her eyes and brushing past him. "I'm going for a run I'll be back when all this is over." I say flailing my arms around motioning to the Bar's party. Lucifer smiled to himself as Aria walked away, "I will get to you Aria it's just a matter of time." He said before sitting at the bar.

Aria walked down the alley ever since coming to earth she's had a hunger for blood as well as normal food it annoyed her but she knew if I didn't quench her thirst She would feel weak and she hated feeling weak. I smelled the air and flashed to a man walking down the opposite side off the alley. "Hi do you think uh you can walk me home?" I ask with an innocent look hoping the man would turn to me. He turned and looked at me with a grin I could smell the lust emiting off of him, 'even better to kill him' I thought to myself. Ariahated people who thought with their junk instead of their brains. The man greedily pushed Aria against the wall trying to rip her pants off. I turned and flashed his back against the wall I looked at him with my black and red hellhound eyes compelling him "Do not scream and do not move." I say looking deep into his eyes. He nodded causing a smile to form on my face. Veins formed under my eyes and all four of my canines lengthened. I tore into the man's neck and drained him dry, he slumped into Arias arms causing her to fling him in disgust, I licked the remaining blood from my mouth with a smile and turned the corner but stopped abruptly and hid when I saw Lucifer with a girl called Delilah. I sighed and about turned the corner but a car sped by and shots went off hitting the girl and Lucifer. "Lucifer!" I called out. "I'm okay go!" Lucifer said standing and looking at delilah angrily. Aria ran dove in the midair angrily and shifted into her hellhound form She was a huge pure black wolf like creature with red eyes, her size matched that on that show twilight. I ran down the street shaking my head with a grunt, who ever dared try and hurt Lucifer would pay. She ran up to the back end but a bus came speeding down and hit Aria and the car causing her to shift back. I groaned in pain and held my chest. I spit blood annoyed and stood. I looked at myself as all the wounds healed accordingly, Aria is Immortal and truly cannot die but she sure as hell can feel pain though it's not much and it does heal to her it's more of a nuisance. Lucifer walked up to Me and looked into the car and grabbed the person in the car. "Why did you do it." Lucifer said angrily. "He he hired me to im sorry." The man said before dying. Lucifer sighed and looked at Aria "Are you alright Pet?" He said I nodded with a frustrated sigh "I'm sorry I couldn't get him." I say with a frown "it's alright pet." Lucifer said with a smile kissing the top of arias head. Paramedics rushed to Aria with a blonde cop. "Were you shot?" The woman said. "No this isn't my blood it's Delilah's." I say with a fake frown. The cop nodded and shooed the paramedics. "Did you know her well?" She asked. "No I was with my boss and it all happened so fast I don't know what to say I'm sorry." I say. The cop nodded and walked away. I rolled her eyes and walked inside. "Aria!" Maze said rushing to Me. "I'm fine, just hit by a stupid bus." I say annoyed. Lucifer walked up to Aria and picked her up in his arms. "Let's get you cleaned up love." "I can walk." I say glaring at Lucifer. "I know pet" he whispered. He carried Aria upstairs and into their penthouse. He walked into the master bath and placed Aria down "Let me go get your clothe." He said looking up and down at Me. "Please get undressed and get in the shower." I sighed and nodded, once lucifer left i undressed and looked at myself in the mirror blood was covering almost every part of my body even my hair was matted in dried blood, to think the cop actually believed her that it wasn't her blood I laughed at the thought. Mortals were so stupid only caring to believe what they want to believe. I stepped into the hot shower and sighed the water burned my skin though only lightly it reminded her of home. I turned surprised as hands wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing Lucifer?" I ask raising a brow. Lucifer kissed my shoulder lightly "I want you." He said. "It's not that easy." I say pushing him off and washing myself before stepping out and getting dressed. I walked into my bedroom annoyed and went to sleep.