Ch 1 Sladam

Slim: I miss Sophia already (Sophia just visited slim in New York then went back to California)
Adam: man your lucky I can't wait to find the one.
Slim: we need to find you someone ASAP.
Adam: honestly bro, I've dreamt of this one particular girl idk what her name is but she was beautiful. She had long curly hair, and we were always happy together.
Slim: Adam stop being so cheesy maaaan.
Adam: wallah bro, I need to find THIS girl.
Slim: she's not real bro. Just shut up. Let's go have dinner I'm staaaaarving. You made me wait so long fixing your stupid hair.
Adam: *daydreaming of the girl of his dream... Literally*
Adam and slim try new food everyday.
Slim: Adam what do u want to eat? Adam?
Adam? Adaaaaaam *slim shakes adam*
Adam: sorry bro I was just thinking of her
Slim: omg Adam your never gonna get married your too short! *slim teases*
Adam and slim go to a restaurant.
They took a uber to the restaurant and then they paid the über and made their way to the restaurant.
Adam: wow it's so fancy here I love it. I'm going to take my future wife here.
Waiter: hi what would you like to drink and smiles politely.
Slim: lemme get a coke.
Waiter: is Pepsi okay?
Slim: is Monopoly money okay?
Adam: slim don't be rude man!
Slim: I'll just have a Sprite.
Adam: and I'll have a strawberry lemonade.
Waiter comes back with the drinks and Adam realizes something. He froze.
Slim: Adam are u okay ? *reached over the fancy table and waved his hand In Front of Adam's face.. While dropping a extra fork on the floor.
Waitress gives them drink
Adam's POV:
I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was perfect. She was beautiful and elegant , her smile is amazingly curved, she wore light makeup, and her face was so pretty. She can be my wifey. Wait I dont even know her name. Omg!! This is the SAME girl from my dream.
Slim: Adam?
Adam: bro it's her?
Slim:What?
Adam: the girl from my dream, that's her!!!!
Slim: saaaay whaaaa? No waaay!
Adam: I swear
Slim: you gotta get her number or something.

Adam pulls out his vlogging camera and finishes up the vlog by saying sometimes when your looking for something, it's right there in front of you then winks.
Waitress: are you gentlemen ready to order?
Slim: lemme get uhhhh... Shit man everything is so fancy on this menu.
Adam: gives a face to slim*dont curse face*
Slim: I'll get the rice with potatoes and chicken.
Adam: I'll have the grape leaves with meat and rice.
Waitress gives them the order after 25 min.
Waitress: can I get anything else for u?
Slim: yaaah my friend over here has a crushy crush on you *winks* so he wants your number
*adams face turns tomatoe red*
Waitress: I'm sorry but this is my job and I'm supposed to be professional here.
Adam feels sad. They continued eating but Adam couldn't take his mind off her.
They later order some dessert Adam gets rice pudding and slim gets ice cream.
After that they tip her well and get going.
Waitress POV: omg I can't believe who just walked in the restaurant! I say in my head. It's Adam and slim. I love watching their videos they always make me smile. Not to mention, I have the biggest crush on Adam.
I asked if they needed anything else and slim said Adam wanted my number but I said no because I'm an idiot. I wish I gave it to him. Yet again I thought in the back of my head I made a promise to myself to always be professional. Plus, my manager is always around. Oh well I'll never be able to speak or see him again. It's funny because I have dreamt a lot about Adam. I know it sounds weird but I have dreamt that I got preggers then got married in that exact order. That was the last dream I had of him... I dreamt of him often... I probably just think of him too much. I always fantasize about us being together. Anyway my shift is over so I put my black apron in the closet and reach for my coat buckle it up , grasp my purse and I'm good to go. I just walk home since my apartment isn't very far.

A/N: what do you think will happen next? I tried to make the first chapter as long as I could.