The Letter (Chapter 1)

(F/N) = First name

(L/N)= last name

(H/L)= Hair length

(H/C)= Hair Color

(Y/H)= your height

(Y/A)= your age

(Y/F/N)= your friends name

(M/N) Mom's name

(D/N)= dad's name

(Y/B/D)= your birthday
________________________________________________________________________
(Y/N) (P.O.V.)

I was laying down on my bed wondering when Marco would be back from the interview in America (A/N) you live in England.)

"(Y/N)!" I heard my little sister Sadie yell my name as i thought that i had to help her with her homework. "I'll be down in a few minutes!" I yell back to My sister. As I was on my way downstairs I heard my parents talking about something, so I decided to eavesdrop. "(D/N) were going to have to tell (Y/N) sooner or later" you heard your Mother say. "(M/N), yes I agree but I think we should wait a little longer" you heard your father say.

'What are they talking about that involves me?'you though to yourself. "(Y/N) where are you?" said Sadie. You quickly walk downstairs and sit next to your sister and ask "So what homework do you need help With?" You looks at your sister who is smiling and starts to laugh.

"Whats so funny? Is there something on my face?" You look at your sister who is clutching her hands over her stomach as she laughs even harder.

Sadie (P.O.V.)

"what's so funny? Is there something on my face?" I heard (Y/N) say and I clutched my hands over my stomach and laughed hard. After that i calmed down and told her "Jean came over and told me that the letter is from Marco and he also told give this to you".(Y/N) looked at my hand and noticed that I had a letter in my hand, I handed her the letter and she opened it.(Y/N) was opening the letter and started to read it.

(Y/N) (P.O.V.)

"Jean came over and told me that it's from Marco and he also told me to give this to you." said Sadie.

I started to read the letter and it said

'Dear (Y/N),
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back in 3 days or so from the interview. I know it's strange of me to tell Jean to give you the letter, I hope he didn't open it like the other times. I love you (Y/N) xoxoxo.

P.S. you better not be cheating on me.

P.S.S I have a special someone I want you to meet

Sincerely,
Marco Bodt.'

' I wonder what does he mean by I have a special someone I want you to meet? Oh well I'll just have to find out on my own'.