Chapter 11: Kiyo the witch of Pride

Years have passed in the digital world. Kiyo had gotten use to Lucemon and the rest of the remaining demon lords, and she had grown up. She's sitting on Lucemon's shoulder, as he talks about how the rest of the demon lords need a human child. Lilithmon objected his idea.

"Lucemon, we don't all need humans! That one is all we need." Lilithmon shouted. Lucemon growled when the rest agreed with her. He slam his fist against the table, then walked away, with Kiyo on his shoulder looking at him worriedly. She scooted closer to his face and leaned on him. He only smiled, but why did he smile at such an action, he couldn't be in love with his human partner, or could he? They have heard anything from Beelzemon and Aiya in a while. When they got to his room. Lucemon gently grabs Kiyo by the hood of her jacket and place her in a chair that the old castle had. She put her on of her legs up on the chair as she watch him lay on the bed.

"Lucemon, don't listen to them, I think it was a great idea!" Kiyo says as she took off her shoes and climbs on the bed, and layed down next to him. He sighs and ran his hands through her hair. She smiles, then her smile turn into a smirk, Lucemon notice her smirk.  "Why are you smirking?" Lucemon asked worriedly. Kiyo didn't respond to his question, and she kissed him on his lips. She back away before he could even return the kiss, a red light then surrounded him. The two wings in his head were no longer actually wings, but hairpins. He looked like a normal human, he was a little bit taller then her but that didn't matter. Lucemon looked at her, he wasn't mad, nor was he happy. He was actually confused until he realized what she had done.

"Lucemon, how do you feel?" Kiyo asked as she placed her hands on his cheeks. Lucemon grabbed Kiyo wrist and smashed his lips onto hers. Kiyo was shocked but kissed him back. They didn't kiss long, because Lilithmon came in and saw that Kiyo turned Lucemon into a human. "Goddamnit Kiyo!" She yells. Kiyo shrugs. "Sorry."

A/N: Hey guys Yvonne here, sorry that I have updated this story in like forever, I was about to give up on it since I thought no one liked it, but it seems a few people like this weird series. I do have a Legend of Zelda book that I finished a year ago, if any of you like legend of Zelda but I might rewrite that book, any hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try and get the other chapter uploaded if I'm not busy doing summer cleaning, anyway bye my little comrades.