chapter 2...

"Brother, could you help me and the human?" Sans popped his head slowly out the door that I imagined was his room. "Sure I'll be more than happy to help you and the kiddo!" Sans slowly walked down the stairs. "What do ya need, bro?" Papyrus looked at Sans. "Maybe a towel or something warm?" Sans looked at Papyrus. "So, a blanket, basically?" Sans yelled from the upstairs closet. "Yes, brother, that would be great (but not as good as the great Papyrus) so what is the matter human what happened!?" Papyrus asked grabing one of the many cans of skeleo's and warming them. I looked up to see Sans smiling while he hands me the blanket. Sometimes wondering how he walks fast is to much of a question for the tiny heavy set skeleton. I grab the blanket rapping it around me as Sans sits down on the floor and motioning me to sit down. I sit down in front of him and he slowly begins playing with my hair twirling it over and over till it formed a small knot. Suddenly time slowed and Papyrus froze in the middle of taking out the food. "So, kiddo how things been now that ya live here?" I smiled I'm used to him freezing time now. "It's been OK just...wish there was more to the underground." He slowly stopped twirling my hair. "Ya, I know less adventure, huh?" I nod feeling sorry. "We could break the barrier ya know?" I nodded "I know but...I also don't want to go back up!" I told him a tear going down my face. "Ya, I know, sweetheart, I know." he said pulling me into a warm embrace. My body begins to heal and it also starts heating back up. "So, what happened?" He asked my health is never this low. "Chara hit me then sliced me with her knife." I say angrily . "She does that a lot now doesn't she?" He said going back to my hair. "She wants me to reset but I don't want to, I'm happy the way things are!" Sans started pulling my hair back, comforting me. " she is going to do that but we have to teach you to fight back!" I nod. I'm weak with only 20 HP and Chara with 200hp "I guess I could teach you I need to get exercise anyway a.k.a I'm probably going to just sit and do nothing." I know Sans is always like that. Time slowly started to move quickly. I guess times up kiddo. I'll talk to ya latter." He said snapping his fingers as time started moving agian. "Well paps I'm going to grillbys I'll be home latter." Sans said standing up. Paps nodded handing me the hot spaghetti like substance. "How about you stay the night here frisk I'll ask Sans to sleep on the couch?"