Chapter 2- Where the hell am I?

During my bath they never  let me be alone, a man  stood at the door looking away. Which got me more huffy and puffy then I already was. Why a man.. I looks around in the bathroom it was kinda like the cell I was in white and very elegant looking. I love the touches of red with the towel and the roses sitting on top of the great counter. 

I look out of the bath and at the man, who still is looking away. "Um.. sir.. can you shut the door so I can get dressed?" I say pulling the plug but my eyes never leaving his head. He nods simply and closes the door. I hop out and grab the first white towel I saw, starting to dry myself. 

I see a small pile of clothes laid out for me basically in the sink. So I got dressed in a simple gray blouse and dark almost black, blue skinny jeans.  Suprisingly at first my size then I breath out thinking to myself. 

Of course they know your size stupid they took the other ones. I step out bathroom and tap on the mans shoulder. "What am I doing here?" He huffs and shrugs "Let's go talk to the Master and find out?"

 His voice also had an unique accent. He leads me out into the hallway. My hair still dripping down my back from my bath. As we walked down the hall I notice the many doorways are down the halls. I wanted to ask where I was, but I don't think he would have told me. Finally  we stopped at this grand door. 

The short man come out covered in red substance the first to speak. "He's not a very patient today Ash, I suggest that you be careful with your words towards him." He and I nod but I was still admiring my surroundings.

The doors slowly  open. " You may enter now Miss.. be careful" His voice sound worried. 

I walk in peeking my head though the door first. Without me speaking a strong voice booms through out the room "Finally! Your awake it feels like a life time!"

I don't know what to say. I'm trying to look for him but I can see in this dark room. Only a fireplace lighting the room. Pretending to stumbling for words "Wh-Who are you.." I can hear him chuckle, muttering something then he laughs.

He's mental. He doesn-... I lose my trace of thoughts as he comes out of shadows. His hair dark and looks soft, his eyes like  emerald . He was almost a two heads taller than me. I couldn't help but stare at him. His lips slowly form in a smile showing off his perfect white teeth. He wasn't wearing anything fancy just a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans. 

He smiles at me "Like what you see Daywalker?" He spins around letting me see all of him, but I just glance away. "What did you call me?" He comes closer to me smirking."You heard me, I'm not stupid how long did you actually plan to hid-"He cuts himself off looking at me. He must have seen my confused expression on my face, clearing his throat smirk gone replaced with a disappointed small disappointed. 

Speaking in an almost mocking tone. "Clearly someone doesn't know her family tree, a shame really."

"May I go home now?" I wait on his answer, "HELLLOOO I asked a question persons name I don't know!" I say spitting venom from my lips. 

"Really? Are you in the position right now to play  smart-ass?" 

" N-No but I don't know what else to say so I'll be blunt, Where the fuck am I? How long have I been here? Why am I here?"

He just chuckles and cocks his head at me closer than before. "Oh sweetheart your world is about to change." He moves swiftly away from me and walks towards to one of the chairs close to the grand fireplace that isn't lit. 

"What do you mean by that?" He just shrugged, "You clearly know nothing of me or your people. Where you came from, why mommy and daddy left you" he's last words stung a little.

 I am adopted child, I was told they left me at a some door step with my name on the box. I went up for adoption it wasn't  until I was 12 did someone adopted me, I moved from foster home to home, hoping and waiting. Wondering why someone would leave me, but when I was adopted I had a family and I love them. 

He countiues sounding bored, "Okay,  you will stay by me or a guard. Don't want you scaring my worker." I tilt my head, how and why would they be scared of me? 

"Dude why would they be scared of me, because you aren't scary enough for them?" 

In a blink of an eye he is over me and snarling, "I don't know who you think you are bu-" 

"IM NO ONE" I yell at him "I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!" 

"why you think I would let you go after I just got you, but" he chuckles leaning back from me "let's say you aren't going home ever." He lips start forming a smirk and his eyes kinda twinkle "lets also say you're a slave to someone not as nice as me." Holy crap he is bipolar I push away from him slightly, wided eyed, "w-why ?! I didn't do anything to you!" 

"For now, I can say he's bee looking for you.

He moves away from me this time, as soon as he does the door swings open. "Finn! why does reck of a Day Walker?!" I see him roll his eyes "Jinx! Go away! Please!" Jinx? Who names their kid Jinx? I get a full view of her, she extremely attractive. Her face looks as if it was sculpted from smooth stone and painted the perfect shades of pale white skin. Almost like there is not other color minus the blush on her face. she's wearing something similar to me but instead of a heather grey shirt, her is black. Her hair is something like I have never seen before. It's dark red on the top but has it comes down it gets brighter so bright it looked like flames. 

Wait. Holy shit tocky mushrooms! Her hair is on freaking fire! I start to panic as I look at her. The strange thing is she doesn't notice, and it's not burning her hair. I calm down slowly as I realize she's okay and start listening to their conversation. "A day walker in person.. I thought she would be more." 

She throws out her hands towards me"you know? More of a fighter, stuck in chains and kneeling before you." Finn just laughs, "I would do that if she wasn't a fragile as a human. She doesn't even know what she is!" Jinx tilts her head towards me. "What is your name buttercup?" 

I look down at my feet, and I hear Finns voice "It's Lilith.. and she's gonna his new pet" Jonx just grunts "whatever, but if the big guy hears about how she got here, my cousins and I stay out of it." I looks up again as Finn nods.  

Finn moves his hand motioning her away. 

She looks at me "My cousins and I apologize in advance" 

I tilt my head and then Finn strikes my head on the wall, once  again the world goes black.