The Encounter With the Panda Village

The journey was long and tiring. I was injured, dirty and cold. I arrived in a large mountain. The map on the scroll indicated it was here. It took all my strength to climb. I nearly fell off at the top but I felt someone grab me.

"Easy I got you." It wad Po. His soft voice ringed against my ears. I could barely stand.

"Big stripy baby!" I felt something tug my clothes. I looked down and there was a small panda cub hugging my leg.

"What are you doing here?" Po suddenly asked. I looked at him with weak eyes.

"Kai attacked the valley." I held onto to him. "Everything. Everyone is gone."

"Everyone?" Po looked at me with saddened eyes.

"Everyone." I confirmed. My ears dropping against my skull.

"How's my restaurant?!" I heard Mr. Ping shout. "We'll talk about it later." He added.

"He's coming for you, Po." I warned gaining some of my strength. "He's coming after all pandas." He looked shocked.

"How long do we have?"

"Not long." I shook my head as the pandas began to scatter. "Please tell me you mastered Chi." I held onto his shoulders and looked at him with hopeful eyes. He didn't say a thing.

"Dad!" He called and left quickly.  I looked around as the pandas scattered. I may have frightened them.

"Who are you?" I heard a voice behind me. I was so weak it startled me and nearly fell over. Of course as I would expect, she was panda. About my height if I stood straight. She wore pink clothing and head a ribbon, similar to Viper's, in one hand. She had frightened look like everyone else. But her eyes was what told that she was curious. I didn't say a word because Po returned.

"MeiMei, can you take Tigress to clean up." He told her. He said it calmly but I could see furry and anger in his eyes.

"Po?" I looked at him with worry and 'MeiMei' helped me stand once again.

"Don't worry Ti." He smiled gently as he took my hand. "You'll be fine." He kissed my forehead and without another word he left.

🐯

MeiMei was a lot of help. She set up a warm bath up for me, even though I didn't think it was time for one. She was scared of what was going on outside but she did as Po asked.

My clothes was as good as new when she placed them in a stool nearby and left some dumplings and drinking water as well. I don't know why I am trusting her but I guess Po trusts her, then I should too.

Crash!!

He couldn't be here already right? I haven't even gotten the chance to see Po again after that short goodbye.

I looked out the window, and to my relief and surprise it was Po. Fighting a replica of Kai. The small machine swung its hands back and fourth at Po as he deflected them.

I sighed and got out if the bath and dried up before putting on my clothes once again. I drank water and went to wait seemed a small dock that he was standing on. He was breathing heavily. I stood in front of him and placed my paw in front of me waiting for him to regain his breath.

"Hi-yah!" He shouted as his fist made contact with my palm.

"This isn't going to work." I looked at him sternly and pushed his fist back. He held it from the small pain.