Chapter 1

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¢αмιℓℓα'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll miss you!" I shouted.

"I'll miss you more!" Zayn replied.

I ran up to hug Zayn one last time before he left.

"Promise you'll call me everyday." I said.

"Forever and always." Zayn said.

He wrapped his arm around me one last time for a few minutes and then let go. He walked into the airplane blowing me a kiss before he boarded on.

But as he boarded the plane I didn't know one thing.

That was the last time I was going to ever see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ʝєииιfєя'ѕ ρ.σ.ν

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Niall please don't leave me." I pleaded.

"I have to Jenn." Niall said.

"Call me everyday, ok?" I asked.

"Always." He replied.

I ran up to Niall and gave him one last big hug and then watched him board the plane. Tears started to pour out.

That was the last time I saw Niall.

END OF CHAPTER

**********************

HEY GUYS! What do you think of my new story???? I would like to thank my friend for helping me write this chapter. I forgot her username so yeah. You guys may be thinking: How do yah fricken forget your friends username?! Well I don't pay attention to much about that. So if you like this story so far PLEASE comment and I will pick the nicest comment to get a shout out! :) And I'm sorry that all of my chapters of my story's are so short because when I read other people's story's they are really Long and I'm like OMG THAT SEEMS SO EASY but it's not. :/ well for me it is but idk about you. Ok BYE!! :)