A Drunken Bet

- Val's Pov -

"Tori. Where are we going? My muscles ache." I said groaning. Tori said she wanted to stop somewhere after rehearsal, the catch was that she wouldn't tell me where.

"You'll find out when we get there. Keep your eyes closed." She said. I nodded and kept my eyes closed and let her lead me around aimlessly.

"Almost there. Step up." She said. I stepped up and heard a door open, I think we stepped through, then I heard the door close again.

"Alright open them." She said giggling a little. I opened my eyes. We were in a hotel room that looked a lot like Zayn's except this one was super tidy. Tori kicked her shoes off and flopped down on the bed.

"Where the fuck are we?" I asked rolling my eyes and taking off my shoes.

"My hotel room." Harry said from behind me, causing me to jump and Tori to laugh. "You didn't tell me you were bringing her." He was looking past me now.

Tori pouted. "She's my ride. We carpool. I'm sure you made enough." She rolled off the bed and walked over to him. I rolled my eyes again then sat down next to the window.

"Made enough of what?" I asked. Harry looked at me again, scowling.

"Ravioli." He said. Tori kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Oh. You do cook." I said. Tori whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

"About four, why?" He said. She whispered something else. He rolled his eyes.

"This is bullshit."

"I'll do that thing you like." Tori said smiling wickedly. Harry blushed and handed over his phone then sat on the bed. Tori grabbed it and started to tap away.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Nothing." She said sweetly. I knew she was lying. I heard a knock at the door.

"Val, be a doll and get that? Thanks, love." Tori said, then sat in Harry's lap handing him his phone back.

I rolled my eyes and got up to get the door. "Lucky, I love you." I muttered opening the door.

- Zayn's Pov -

Harry texted me about some sort of emergency and that I needed to get over to his room as fast as I could. So I took my time.

I knocked on his hotel room door.

"Lucky, I love you." Val said talking to somebody behind her. She turned to me and her face reddened. I smirked.

"Fancy seeing you here." I said then realized where she was standing. "What the fuck are you doing in Harry's room."

I heard a light laugh from behind Val.

"She's here with moi." Tori said waving at me from Harry's lap. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Valerie.

"You going to let me in or just make me stand here?" I asked, sticking my hand in my pocket.

She slammed the door in my face. I stood there for about fifteen seconds before she opened it again, laughing.

"Just kidding. Come on in."

"Bet he was scared for a minute there." Harry laughed.

Val looked at Tori. "What's the thing he likes?"

Harry blushed. "Don't tell."

Tori laughed and tugged at his hair. "Nothing, Valerie. Nothing."

"Why did you text me, Haz?" I asked, genuinely wondering.

"I didn't. She did." He answered then kissed Tori's neck lightly.

Ok. Ew.

"Why?" I asked again.

"So Val wouldn't be third wheeling it. SURPRISE. It's officially a double date." She smiled. Val rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't go on a date with Malik." Val said simply. I was shocked, but it didn't show on my face.

"You little liar! That's all you talked about last night. Proper date this, proper date tha-" Tori started but Val tackled her off of Harry's lap.

"SHUT UP!"

They both started laughing and I smirked inwardly.

Val sat up and looked at me. "What do you say Malik? You in?"

I shrugged and nodded. "I do like Hazza's cooking."

-Time Skip-

- Valerie's POV -

Along with cooking the best ravioli I've ever eaten, Harry treated everyone to bottles upon bottles of liquor. Past the drunken giggling stage, everyone was plastered.

"Ok, ok, ok, ok. Let's make a bet! A bet people!" Tori yelled and Harry pulled her back down into his lap.

"Whassit? A bet?" Zayn slurred his words together and scowled.

"Yes. Whoever can go the longest without sex is the winner." Tori said leaning into Harry.

"Wins what?" I asked sitting up.

Tori looked at Harry. He raised his brow.

"Let's go for 25 grand, yeah? Losers pay up." Harry said turning back to me and Zayn.

I looked at Zayn. "We're game."

--------

(A/N)

Sorry for the looooooooooooong wait.

Updates should be more frequent next week.

>_<