Chapter 2

BTW Fred and Lavender did not die in the battle, Ron and Hermione/Isabel never got together and Ron and Lavender are together. Ginny and Harry are not together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Isabel's POV

I wake up early and looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 5:30AM. I yawned and roll out of bed and went to my walk-in wardrobe and took out a pink blouse, black pants and flats and went to the bathroom to take a bath. When I finished, I went down for breakfast to see everyone already there.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Good morning" they replied in unison.

Mom looked really nervous. "Isabel, do you want me to take you glamor charm off?" Mom asked.

"Yes," I replied after a moment's thought.

Mom took her wand out and murmured a spell and then I stated growing taller, my hair turning black and getting longer till halfway down my back and my eye color turned to blue and I became thinner.

I ran up the stairs to my bathroom and saw what I looked like.

I look so different, I look like a pureblood and I look beautiful. I thought.

I walk back downstairs and see my family looking at me. I finished breakfast and I walked back to my room and lay down on my bed. Suddenly, there was an owl that was on the window carrying a letter in it't talons. It looked like Harry's owl, Hedwig.

I took the letter and gave her some treats and started reading.

Dear Hermione,

How's your summer? Hope it's fun for you. Here at the Burrow is the usual Molly shouting at Ron, George and Fred. Molly's delicious food, George and Fred playing pranks, Bill, Fleur, Percy and Arthur at the Ministry.

Anyway, me, Ginny and Ron are going to the The Three Broomsticks later, care to join us? We really miss you. Send us a letter if your coming.

P.S. : Ron and Ginny said hi.

Love,
Harry

Great now I can tell them what I learned during summer. I took a quill and parchment and started writing.

Dear Harry,

My summer was great. Yes, I will go with you and I also have something to tell you I will meet you there. I also miss you guys.

P.S. : My name is now Isabel Leia Zabini.

Love,
Hermione

After sending it I apparated to The Three Broomsticks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Guys!

This chapter is dedicated to AshleyClarke0 

PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT