Carrion Flowers

Author @DarkMerci
Payment a follow and credit

I love how this turned out, hope you do too! Really beautiful summary by the way :)

Plot summary-
The world she knew had always been one of routine. Each morning, she woke up, filled the day with mundane activities, and then slept, only to repeat the process again and again until the time came when she could no longer do this. That was how it had always been, and how it always should have been. Nothing had ever changed, until one day it did.

In the span of three weeks, a pandemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept across the globe, bringing with it a virus of deadly consequences to anyone who should become afflicted with the infection. Now, the living have begun to die, and from their fallen, the dead have risen to feast on those who remain. Fourteen-year-old Wren Storm, formerly a high school student, confined herself to the walls of her home as soon as the first signs of trouble appeared. Sheltered and protected, she had no just cause to venture outside and had no intentions to do so in the near foreseeable future. However, like an unspoken saying in this new world, nothing good last forever.

Following the death of her remaining parent, the possible loss of her sister, and a food shortage, Wren found herself faced with two choices: Survive or die.