Saved

you were walking in the streets, cause you were bored, when suddenly the friends of your ex boyfriend locked you, you dumped him, cause he was violent and always drunk. "Look guys, it's little heart breaker." one of them smiled. "She broke his heart." another informed. "So what are we going to do about that?" The third one laughed. "Maybe we should break her bones." The first one suggested. His fist came your direction and hit your eye, you screamed from pain. A second fist came your direction, but never touch you, you looked and saw Niall from 1D stopping him. Did your mom never thought you to never hit a girl?" He smiled and punched the guy. He fell on the ground. "Let's go guys, she got her dancing boy." The second one said and they left. Niall shook his hand in the air, cause he hurt it by hitting that guy. He saw you feeling dizzy. "Are you alright?" Niall asked concerned. "Thank you." you say and feel the place where that guy hit you. Niall picked you up and carried you to the 1D house. He slowly placed you in the couch and got some ice to put against your wound. "Her you go." Niall smiled. "Thank you." You smiled. "What's your name princess?" he asked. You blushed a bit cause he called you princess. "(Y/N)." You smiled. "Well (Y/N), I never believed in love at first sight, but then i saw you and I have to confess I fell in love with you." Niall said. You were speechless. "This wasn't a good plan, I'm sorry, i shouldn't have told you so soon." Niall said after an awkward silence. "No, I just couldn't believe what you said." You smiled. Niall looked into your eyes. He stroked your cheek and came closer. He kissed you softly, it was perfect, beside your black eye.