What?

Liams POV

"I think I just did." I say, looking at this beautiful, strong, and independant girl in front of me.

"Wh-what?" Anna stutters.

"You are a beautiful girl. You are an even stronger women. I've only known you for an hour, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I look at her, eyes filled with life.

"I-I have to go." Anna looks at me funny, before heading out the door.

Crap. I scared her off.

Annas POV

Did Liam Payne just tell me he loved me? Thoughts swirl aroung my head as I try to decipher what just happened. I think about this, and decide this is a dream. Good things never happen to me. All of a sudden, my arm is bumped into.

"Sorry love." I hear a thick Irish accent say. I look up to see Niall Horan

staring at me. He gives me a confused look, and I start to walk away. He grabs my arm, forcibly dragging me back to him. He looks at me again, and begins to walk back towards Liams dressing room, and I have no choice but to come along. He opens the door, bringing me in with him. Niall sits me down, and smiles at Liam before leaving again. We sit in an uncomfortable silence, before Liam asks me a question.

"Would you like to stay with us?" Liam asks. "Like on the tour bus. While we're on tour?"

"Umm... Okay?" I stutter in responce, knowing if I don't go, I'll probably regret it.

Liam looks at me with joy so pure, I have to look away. This can't be happening. I just got invited to live with the biggest boyband on the planet.

"Why don't we go to your house and grab your things?" Liam smiles

I give him a slight nod. Is.this really happening? It seems really rushed. I met them an hour ago. Can someone really fall in love that fast? Questions fill my mind as Liam pops up from his seat, grabbing my arm and bringing me out the door. We walk in silence while heading to the giant tour bus across the lot. Liam opens the door, walking up the stairs with ease. I slowly make my way up, not believing where I am. I look around and notice the rest of the boys are already on, jamming to Katy Perry. Niall spots me, and pats to the open seat next to him.

"Ehhh! Look who decided to join us!" Niall shouts, eating something as usual.

The boys mutter their greetings, going back to the Katy Perry song. I take this chance to have a good look around. I see the "beds" in the back, along with the small bathroom, and the tiny kitchen. This is a lot bigger than I expected.

"What's your address, love?" Liam asks, snapping me out of my appreciative state.

"24684 Larry Way." I smile, finally beleiving that what I have fantasized about forever, is actually happening.

I hear a groan from Harry.

"Can't I go anywhere without hearing about Larry?" He moans.

I giggle, and start jamming out with my idols. The ride goes pretty quick. Once we get there, I become nervous. What's my mom gonna do? Liam senses my fear, and asks Paul to watch me. We get off the bus, and I peak through the window. Good. My mom and dad are sleeping. I warn Paul to be quiet, as we don't want them waking up. We sneak into the house, and I tiptoe upstairs. I grab the biggest bag I can find, and start putting clothes, shoes, hair stuff and all that jazz. Once my room is almost emptied, I decide I should leave a note. I may not like my family, but its rude to dissapear without explination. I grab a pen and paper and begin to write.

"Dear Bitch and Son of a Bitch,

Guess you were wrong. One of the band members did fall in love with me. Don't believe me? Check the celebraty news in a few days. I hope you're happy with all the pain you caused me. Have fun rotting in hell! Goodbye, hopefully, forever!"

I sign my note, sticking it on my fridge, where I know my parents will see it. I grab my bag, heading out with Paul, excited to start my new life. ...........~~~~~~~~~~...................

Hey guise!! Please vote and comment! Thank you!!!