Chapter 10

Last Chapter guys! I'm planning on ending this book so I can make room in my notebook for a new story! I also don't really ship this that much anymore, so yeah.

Time skip to Graduation Day

I can't believe it. We're graduating from school. After 4 long eventful years, I'm finally graduating Canterlot High! I've made up with the girls, but I still hang out with Discord, Sombra, and Snow. Snow is dating Sombra and I'm dating Discord. Angel is still the same, but he's getting a lot older, and I'm afraid it's almost time to put him down, unfortunately.

As I was thinking about all of the amazing things that have happened to me in my seat in the school's auditorium.

"Fluttershy!" Principal Celestia called into the microphone. I slowly walked up to the stage, my hand clutching my blue robes.

As I walked on the stage, looking at Principal Celestia, I noticed how different the stage looks. In the beginning of the school year, it looked newer and now it was filthy, and had a creak in the middle of the stage.

I looked up at her eyes, shook her hands, walked off the stage.

Time skip

I walked out to the courtyard in my favorite green and pink dress. As I walked out I was tackled into a hug by none other than Snow.

"I can't believe it! We're finally adults in the real world!" Snow shouted excitedly.

"Yeah," I giggled quietly, and looked down at Snow's beautiful white and silver dress. I then felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey! You're late," I told Discord.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Something came up, you know, me being a lord of chaos and all," He chuckled. Discord was a year older than me so he graduated last year.

"Yep, and I was out doing some business, too," Sombra said, resting his arm on snows head. He had also graduated the same year as Discord. They had grown a significant amount since last year.

"Well, you just graduated, so let go get something to eat! I'm starving!" Sombra shouted, and Snow giggled, hugging him around the waist.

We walked off towards the nearby restaurant. I smiled at my fondest memories with these guys, knowing that they will always have my back no matter what.